1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Dark Angel

Aug 14, 2006

1. Dark Angel bought a couple SD sized clothing from me from me. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! She's very nice, paid promptly and we maintained a great communication throughout . Thanks again!

2. Another AMAZING transaction with the lovely Dark Angel :)Always a pleasure to deal with, fast payment great communication, could not ask for better!!
      Highly recommended!!

Thank you again!!!

3. Dark Angel purchased some clothing from me and it was a great transaction. Communication was good, payment was swift, and DA let me know as soon as the items arrived. I'd definitely do business with Dark Angel again.

4. I purchased her pukipuki flora. Amazing! She was super fast, well packed, and came with a boat load of clothes!!! Thank so much again!

5. Dark Angel bought a Sugarble Serena with Naga tail from me. Communication was prompt and clear, they paid straight away and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Their instructions for a faceup for the doll were clear, thorough and easy to follow. I would absolutely recommend them. All in all, an absolutely perfect transaction.

6. I bought a MNF Lishe from Dark Angel. Communication was courteous and prompt. Loved all the extras that came with him. Would definitely do business with Dark Angel again.

7. Dark Angel commissioned me for some face up work and was a great customer! :) Very nice to work with, quick communication, and very friendly, thanks!

8. I purchased a Dollmore Miro head from Dark Angel and it was a wonderful transaction from beginning to end. Communications were quick and friendly. The head was packaged with great care and shipped super fast. She is in immaculate condition! I can recommend Dark Angel as a great seller in the DoA marketplace.

9. Sold a Ringdoll Dracula to Dark Angel - transaction was perfect and she let me know when he arrived :) Would recommend her as a buyer.

10. Bought a Trinity Doll Red Priestess Dress from Dark Angel. =D
      She was willing to send the item internationally, great communication and send the item quickly to me. ^-^
      It was a very pleasant transaction. =)

~Kat

11. I purchased a Ringdoll RGM03 Body from Dark Angel. The communication was always positive and punctual.
      The body was shipped when she said it should be shipped and provided a tracking a number as agreed upon.

The doll arrived exactly as described in the sales post.
      It was packaged extremely well with great care and protection. I was most impressed :) !
      Would recommend this seller and purchase from them again.

12. Positive Feedback:

I bought a Dollshe Hound SA head from this seller. She promptly shipped the parcel, and it arrived well packed and as described. I won't hesitate to purchase from her again.

Thanks again!

13. I bought a Ringdoll-Mirodoll hybrid from Dark Angel. Communication was great, and he was packed really well and arrived quickly! Would definitely buy from again.

14. Dark Angel commissioned two faceups from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was always quick, she was easy to work with, and I would for sure do business with her again! :)

15. Dark Angel bought msd dresses from me and it was wonderful transaction, thank you!