1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dark_Sahara10

Dec 4, 2009

1. Dark_Sahara10 bought some eyes from me, payment was fast and communication prompt and polite! Thanks :)

2. I gave Dark_Sahara10 a Production Ariadne practice head. Communication was pleasant and quick! I'd definitely sell or trade with her again :D

3. Dark_Sahara10 recently purchased some 14mm Acrylic Yellow eyes from me. Wonderful communication and quick payment! I would be happy to deal with her again!

4. Participated in a swap with Dark_Sahara10 and though items were late the quality is amazing! My kiddos thoroughly enjoy their new bedding <3

5. Dark_Sahara10 participated in my Sleep Over Swap.

Sorry to say that she missed two shipping deadlines, but did eventually send her partner a gift.

Communication was extremely poor and I had to send numerous PM's asking if/when she was going to mail her gift. She only answered a few of them.

I cannot recommend her to other swap leaders.

6. Dark_Sahara10 purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived safely! 100% positive feedback. Id' love to do business again. Thank you! :)

7. I contacted Dark_Sahara10 in regards to purchasing my Mihael head. She replied saying she would like to have him. There were a few bumps, but she was always reachable and communicative. Overall, a good transaction. :) Let me know when he arrived. Thank you!

8. Dark_Sahara10 ordered an MSD modded body from me. She paid when she said she was going to and all went well. thank you!

9. I sold a Leeke Oatmeal head to Dark_Sahara10. It was a smooth transaction and she was great to deal with.

10. Dark_Sahara10 bought some mSD clothing from me. The transaction was great and she was fantastic to deal with. A++

11. POSITIVE!

I sold a pair of MSD shoes to Dark_Sahara10. She was wonderful with communication and fast with payment. A lovely buyer that I 100% recommend to anyone!

Thank you for a great transaction!

12. A GREAT TRADE!

Dark_Sahara10
      traded me two adorably teeny wigs + cash for my LUTS 2013 Event KDF Head. Communication was friendly, concise and consistent! The whole transaction was awesome and I'd happily work with Dark_Sahara10 again :3nodding: - Thank you!

13. I recently participated in a trade with Dark_Sahara10--my Dollmore Alexia for their Dollshe Bernard. There was a tiny mix-up at the start, but nothing serious--it was a truly great trade overall. Communication was good, shipping was super speedy/right on time, and the packaging and little gifts were very nice/fun as well. And the Bernard is wonderful from top to bottom! Thank you much! ^_^

P.S. So sorry for the late-ish feedback!

14. Dark_Sahara10 bought my Iplehouse JID Asa. It was a great transaction all around, with good conversation, layaway payments ahead of schedule, and prompt notification of the doll's arrival. I would be pleased to do business with Dark_Sahara10 any time! Many thanks!

15. Sahara bought a wig from me, a delightful interaction, recommended!

16. Dark_Sahara10 purchased Dollzone Doreen from me, and it was a great deal, I'd be happy to deal with Dark_Sahara10 again anytime! :)

17. I just sold a little tee to Dark sahara, the trade was smooth, good communication and easy to deal with. would like to trade with her again. :)

18. Dark_Sahara10 bought a pair of jeans from me. She was easy to work with, made prompt payment, and had good communication. Great transaction. Thanks!

19. I bought a Dollshe Fashion Scale Arsene from Dark_Sahara10 and couldn't be happier! Condition as stated, fast shipping, and great communication.