1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dark_Sahara10

Dec 4, 2009

1. Dark_Sahara10 bought some eyes from me, payment was fast and communication prompt and polite! Thanks :)
    2. I gave Dark_Sahara10 a Production Ariadne practice head. Communication was pleasant and quick! I'd definitely sell or trade with her again :D
    3. Dark_Sahara10 recently purchased some 14mm Acrylic Yellow eyes from me. Wonderful communication and quick payment! I would be happy to deal with her again!
    4. Participated in a swap with Dark_Sahara10 and though items were late the quality is amazing! My kiddos thoroughly enjoy their new bedding <3
    5. Dark_Sahara10 participated in my Sleep Over Swap.

Sorry to say that she missed two shipping deadlines, but did eventually send her partner a gift.

Communication was extremely poor and I had to send numerous PM's asking if/when she was going to mail her gift. She only answered a few of them.

I cannot recommend her to other swap leaders.
    6. Dark_Sahara10 purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived safely! 100% positive feedback. Id' love to do business again. Thank you! :)
    7. I contacted Dark_Sahara10 in regards to purchasing my Mihael head. She replied saying she would like to have him. There were a few bumps, but she was always reachable and communicative. Overall, a good transaction. :) Let me know when he arrived. Thank you!
    8. Dark_Sahara10 ordered an MSD modded body from me. She paid when she said she was going to and all went well. thank you!
    9. I sold a Leeke Oatmeal head to Dark_Sahara10. It was a smooth transaction and she was great to deal with.
    10. Dark_Sahara10 bought some mSD clothing from me. The transaction was great and she was fantastic to deal with. A++
    11. POSITIVE!

I sold a pair of MSD shoes to Dark_Sahara10. She was wonderful with communication and fast with payment. A lovely buyer that I 100% recommend to anyone!

Thank you for a great transaction!
    12. A GREAT TRADE!

traded me two adorably teeny wigs + cash for my LUTS 2013 Event KDF Head. Communication was friendly, concise and consistent! The whole transaction was awesome and I'd happily work with Dark_Sahara10 again :3nodding: - Thank you!
    13. I recently participated in a trade with Dark_Sahara10--my Dollmore Alexia for their Dollshe Bernard. There was a tiny mix-up at the start, but nothing serious--it was a truly great trade overall. Communication was good, shipping was super speedy/right on time, and the packaging and little gifts were very nice/fun as well. And the Bernard is wonderful from top to bottom! Thank you much! ^_^

P.S. So sorry for the late-ish feedback!
    14. Dark_Sahara10 bought my Iplehouse JID Asa. It was a great transaction all around, with good conversation, layaway payments ahead of schedule, and prompt notification of the doll's arrival. I would be pleased to do business with Dark_Sahara10 any time! Many thanks!
    15. Sahara bought a wig from me, a delightful interaction, recommended!
    16. Dark_Sahara10 purchased Dollzone Doreen from me, and it was a great deal, I'd be happy to deal with Dark_Sahara10 again anytime! :)
    17. I just sold a little tee to Dark sahara, the trade was smooth, good communication and easy to deal with. would like to trade with her again. :)
    18. Dark_Sahara10 bought a pair of jeans from me. She was easy to work with, made prompt payment, and had good communication. Great transaction. Thanks!