1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkawaii

Sep 14, 2006

1. amazing shipping, fast and prompt PMs, great selection. would most definitely do businses with again! thank you so much. :D

2. I recently purchased a modded DoT Lahoo head from Darkawaii. She is a wonderful person to talk to and very helpful when dealing with payment plans and layaway. She was prompt with her shipping and willing to make changes to make things more affordable for the buyer.

3. Darkawaii bought a Luts Ian set from me. She paid promptly and was easily reached throughout the entire transaction. Thanks!

4. I bought some eyes from her and everything was just perfect! Thanks again! Greate communication!!!

5. I bought a DZ vest from darkawaii everything worked out very well. She was good about me being retarded and asking about different types of shipping (I'm really that stupid...). She then got my payment and sent it out quickly after getting my payment ^^ And it arrived here pretty quickly too! :D

6. Bought some shirts from darkawaii and they arrived safe and sound. The shirts were in excellent condition, didn't even look used. I love them. Darkawaii kept me informed and let me know when items were shipped. All around a pleasant transaction.

7. Darkawaii traded outfits with me. Everything went as planed. Thank you!

8. Sold an CP Abadon to Darkawaii, she was great! Awesome communication and super fast payment!~

9. I bought a Delf Shiwoo mod from Darkawaii. Friendly communication, let me go on lawaway, was slightly slow on shipping him, but she tells me her reason. Well packed too.
      Everything was perfect, thanks so much!

10. I have bought a MSD leather jacket from Darkawaii and the transaction went as smooth as the other time :)
      A real pleasure to deal with. She let me know when she shipped the item.
      Recommended as a seller :D Thanks again!!

11. I just made a set of clothes for darkawaii's DS saint, and she was great to work with. Excellent communication -- even around moving she was there as often as possible, and gave plenty warning if she wasn't going to be around for an extended time. She paid promptly (and early!) and was always very polite. She even sent a set of clothes for me to work from, as I don't actually have a DS anything to work from, which made everything go SO much easier.

So yes, Great customer! I would gladly work with her again. :)

12. I purchased a DZ dress off Darkawaii, and I love it. The dress arrived in perfect condition with a pair of panties, scarf and socks too! it is gorgeous, thanks so much :)

13. I bought some 70cm shirts from darkawaii. They arrived in good condition and in the time frame expected. Thank you so much. ^_^

14. I purchased some MSD boots from darkawaii and had a wonderful transaction. Her replies were always fast, and she shipped my dolls in good time after I paid. They arrived safely to me without problems. I would work with her again!

15. Sold me a beautiful read an black kimono like outfit. She shipped fast and it arrived safely. would be glad to buy from again

16. We bought an MSD Dollmore Lolita dress from Darkawaii. She was very courteous and prompt to respond to PMs. When there was a mistake with shipping the dress, she refunded me the shipping I paid. Overall, I rate this transaction a good one and would do business with her again.

Thank you!

17. Bought a Silentecho Jian head from Darkawaii and I couldn't be happier with him! The transaction went smoothly and communication was very good. The head was well packaged and arrived quickly in great condition. Overall she is a lovely, friendly person to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, highly recommended seller! Thank you so much for selling him to me <3

18. she is sooo wonderfull! I sent her a head to to be sanded down after an accident and she made him look as good as new! ^_^ I <3 her sooo much. thank you darkawaii!

19. Thank's again for making my day at ai-kon 2009!
      She's so wonderful, she re strung my BBB ariel at the con if she could have her old string.
      I'm so happy I went to all the doll events!
      Thanks again so much.

20. I bought a grab box of junk parts from darkawaii and she was super about telling me when it was shipped (I really appreciate that!) and they came safe and sound in a cute little box! Thanks so much!