1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkawaii

Sep 14, 2006

1. I purchased a PVC outfit set from darkawaii and everything went smoothly! She alerted me to a small shipping delay but compensated for this with extra items, which I thought was extremely sweet. I would reccommend darkawaii to all. Thanks so much!

2. I recently purchased a wig from darkawaii and everything went great. The wig was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you!

3. Bought a SA Hound from Darkawaii. It came packaged really well. She put up with my stupid confusing crap with the auction pricing and payments (cut a long story short, I was a bonehead) in the beginning with no complaints, and everything went fine. The doll is fine and everything is cool. Thanks for putting up with me, Honey. :pcupcake

4. How many wigs have you bought from me now?! I've lost count!

Darkawaii is ALWAYS awesome to deal with!

Great communication, very accomodating and understanding, pays FAST!

Really GREAT customer! THANK YOU!!!

5. I sold an MNF Shiwoo to Darkawaii - quick payment, good communication and understanding when I explained my reason for shipping later then noted.

Thanks again, I hope he enjoys his new home!

6. Sold some pants to darkawaii. Fast payment and quick communication! :) I'd sell to her again any day. :]

7. I sold some boots to darkawaii. She was very friendly and paid quickly. Thank you for letting me know they arrived safely!!

8. I did a face-up for Darkawaii.

She paid fast and was very friendly, I would recommend her :)

9. Fast payment, friendly buyer. The whole transaction was really easy and pleasant

Thank you

10. Bought some eyes, good deal, shipped well, thanks!

11. I bought three pairs of eyes from Darkawaii - they were carefully packaged and arrived in perfect shape!

12. Darkawaii is an excellent seller. Doll parts and shipping exactly as described. Thank you!!!

ghostdollie

13. Bought an Elfdoll Red head from her. Great communication, friendly user, prompt responses.

Thank you!

14. I sold an MSD shirt to her. Communication was wonderful, pleasant to deal with throughout the whole transaction, and paid promptly. Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks! <3

15. I purchased my beautiful little princess, Karma, from Darkawaii, as my first experience with putting a doll on Layaway. Darkawaii was patient with me, shipped me by suprise! and added in a few bonus's. Thank you for such a positive Layaway experience! Shall definitely order from you again.

16. Darkawaii bought a wig from me this summer. The transaction went perfectly smooth. :)

17. I bought a wig off of Darkawaii. She was really nice and packeged the wig up safely. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a pair of eyes from darkawaii and the item arrived safely and in great condition ^^
      Good communication, friendly and honest user ^^

19. i bought A GENA Soom from Darkawaii and im So satisfied im really happy gooood seller ^^ goooood communication i will prolly buy more from her :P <3

20. I have purchase a Abadon head from her great communication and fast shipping.