Feedback for Darkeuridi

Jul 30, 2009

1. Haii!

Please leave me feedback here if I have bought something from you or sold something to you :)

Thank you!

2. Sold a few things to Darkeuridi, payment was really quick and they were lovely throughout, many thanks for buying and I hope to deal with you again sometime :)

3. Darkeuridi participated in a nine9 GO run by myself. I recieved her item order quickly and communication was good. However, I sent a few PM's over the following week saying that I was requiring her payment quite urgently.
      The other participants paid within a couple of days, and I felt that the delay incured from waiting for Darkeuridi's payment was unfair on the others, so I had to drop her from our GO. This meant there was a miscalculation on the equally split shipping; a cost which I am now having to cover.

I appreciate that not everyone is able to access the internet or DoA on a daily basis, but knowing that an invoice needed to be paid would encourage me to check my messages as often as possible. Unfortunately, I'd be reluctant to add Darkeuridi to a future GO.

Sorry!

4. Darkeuridi purchased my Elf Chiwoo. She was lovely to work with - great with communication, paid when she said she would, and let me know when the doll arrived.

5. Darkeuridi adopted my CP Lu-Wen.
      She was very friendly and polite all the way through the transaction, her layaway payments were always on time and she kept me informed every step of the way :)

A wonderful buyer who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, I am so glad my boy has gone to such a good home! :aheartbea

Thanks for a great transaction!

6. Darkeuridi bought DoC Twing Key from me and she has been a commuicative and pleasent buyer =) I would gladly do buisness with her again! ^_^

7. Darkeuridi recently bought an Iplehouse JID Tatiana from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

She was quick with replying to my PMs, very well-mannered and patient and she got the payment to me as quickly as she could, which was in a timely fashion for the both of us.

I ended up being sent an eCheque but this was through no fault of her own and she was very patient with waiting for it to clear before I could send out her Tatiana.

She PMed me when the doll arrived, always kept me informed and I would recommend her 100% to any seller.

8. I bought a chrom to Darkeuridi ! The doll arrived very quickly and well protected and Darkeuridi is really an adorable person ! Thank you !