1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#181 dobby, May 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    2. I bought a Dollshe Saint head from Darkling, and working with her was lovely! He is exactly how described, and he's gorgeous! Thank you!

3. I sold Idealian's body from Soom to Darkling. The deal was very easy and positive :)
      Many thanks for the pleasant communication!:kitty2

I'll always be glad to cooperate!:aheartbea

4. Darkling bought Angelsdoll Evan from me. Nice communication, Great transaction. Thank Cluadia. ^^

5. Darkling bought Twigling Ingenieuse from me. The whole transaction went really well, layaway payments came smoothly and she finished the layaway on time, just as promised. I'm really happy about this sale and Darkling as a buyer. She's very friendly to communicate with and a reliable buyer. I recommend Darkling to all. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. I had the pleasure of selling my Granado Titan Nico to Darkling, and it was such a good experience. My first layaway as a seller, and Darkling was fantastic at guiding me through it all. Sweet and understanding, payments were on time, and great communication!
      Such a delight!
      Would def' do business with her again! :D

7. I bought a doll sofa from Darkling and it was wonderful. Communication was nice and shipping had tracking. Great seller in my book.:)

8. I bought 2 pair of sid pants handmade from darkling. They are very well made, fits great and the faux leather is soft and high quality! Communication was great and she was super lovely :) packaging was very accurate as well!
      I would love to deal with her again and would totally suggest to commission her ~

9. Another positive from me! :D

I purchased a head from her and everything went great! She's a very nice seller, replied fast to PM and always kept me informed during the transaction. She shipped my package right away and it arrived super well wrapped. The doll is like new and I'm so happy to have dealt with her again!

Thank you!

10. I had a great transaction with Darkling
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Bought a pair of pants from Darkling and could not be happier! She was super nice, very prompt with communication, and shipped very quick! The workmanship was perfect, detailed, and excellent quality material. Will be happy to deal with her anytime! Thank you so much!

12. POSITIVE :thumbup

I bought a Switch Ryuzo full doll from Darkling and was super satisfied with the transaction. The doll was exactly as described and very carefully packaged. It was shipped quickly and communication was always friendly and prompt. Definitely recommended, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

13. Purchased a pair of pants from Darkling and could not be more pleased. She kept me updated through the entire process and was always prompt and friendly to deal with. The pants are wonderful as well; excellent detail and attention to quality. And they fit perfectly! Would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

14. Darkling purchased my Granado Uriel and was a dream to sell him to. Communication was really lovely and easy and payments were made on agreed dates or earlier.
      Darkling let me know when the parcel arrived and is a really lovely person to work with.
      Thank you Darkling :-D

15. I commissioned 3 pants from Darkling and I couldn't be more happy with the pants that I got!! She was super kind and sweet and easy to talk to. She was also very honest with the time it would take to complete the pants. One of my pants actually got the wrong button style by accident, but she was very honest about it and offered solutions, which I appreciated. The shipping was fast and the pants were very well packaged and presentable. The pants are of high quality and the time and effort put into sewing them are there! I would 100% recommend doing transactions with Darkling again!

16. *positive*
      I bought a Volks SD Midi girl body from Darkling. She was really friendly in conversation, took the additional pics I asked for and allways replied quickly.
      The body was in perfect condition and send savly packed really quick (the working day after payment the package was on it's way to me) and she even added some nice sweets <3
      Thank you very much!

17. Darkling bought a body from me. It was a wonderful transaction. She needed it to be sent a certain way and I had no problem with that. I knew he'd have an amazing home.

Would highly recommend her as a buyer. Would love to have dealings with her in the future. Thank you.

18. I have to say that Darkling is one of the nicest sellers I've dealt with - such a lovely conversationalist, keeping me updated every step of the way. Also, the Spiritdoll Cedar head I bought was wrapped up with care and love, so it'll be my honour to look after him :XD: Thanks so much!

19. I purchased an IOS Infernale head with face up from Darkling, and it arrived today. She included a pair of delicious Haribo marshmallow candies, a lovely thank you note, and more than enough packaging to ensure nothing was damaged in shipping. He has a face shield! The magnetic parts were individually wrapped in gauze! I don't think I could possibly be happier.

I highly recommend her as a seller, and would definitely go out of my way to deal with her again in the future. If you're thinking of buying one of her listings, don't hesitate. Darkling's service is easily what I would call "white glove".

You can view some unboxing photos, here, if you want to get an idea of the packaging: https://flic.kr/s/aHskyQ3V3s

20. I bought a Rumple Morphia head from Darkling and so thrilled with him!!! It was very nice to talk to this person too. The dollie was as on the photo very well packed and came with a little surprise too :whee:
      Thank you so very much dear!