1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. I bought the Nightmare from Darkling and the transaction was perfect! :D She let me do a layaway on him and gave me more than enough to time to pay. When I paid him off super early she easily got him mailed off asap.

He was packaged so well I am convinced I could have dropped the box and he would have been fine. (Probably could have kicked it too for good measure. Lol)

She included tasty goodies along with fun ones! Plus she drew out for me how to string him, which is most helpful as he is strung super weird!

Everything was exactly as described and I am so thrilled I could cry.

Tl;dr: Super friendly, does layaways, ships fast and replies fast. 10/10 would eagerly buy from again.

2. POSITIVE

I had another lovely transaction with Darkling <3
      I sold her a pair of SOOM Galena wings and the transaction went perfectly. :dance
      I definitely recommend doing business with her! Thank you :D

3. I have bought a F.I.D Arvid form Darkling. Very nice person. Great transaction, perfekt shipping and very very fast! She has answered every question that I had. I would buy everytime again from her :)

4. I’m excited to add the Tauros from IOS to my collection. Communication was fast and easy. Extremely helpful with any questions I had. Was an amazing buying experience. Thank you so incredibly much.

5. I’m excited to add the Tauros from Immortal Soul to my collection. Communication was fast and easy. Extremely helpful with any questions I had. Was an amazing buying experience. Thank you so incredibly much.

6. I commissioned a pair of her fabulous leather pants for Raphael, my Impldoll Idol guy. He received them in his favourite colours - black, red and gold. Raph says now he will never take them off again. He looks so fabulous in them. I really can only recommend these pants in any configuration (you can choose from several models and a variety of colours).

Also, the conversation with Darkling was such an absolute pleasure. Should any of my other guys ever want such a pair of pants, I will very, very happily commission Darkling again.

7. Darkling purchased eyes, a Volks yo-sd outfit and a SD coat from me and she was the perfect buyer! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better buyer!^^ She paid right away, communication was friendly and she was so kind to let me know as soon as she had received the items. I highly recommend doing business with her :kitty2

8. The transaction was perfect!
      I bought a Soom Idealian 72 body from Darkling. It looks like in the discription, the contact was very nice and the shipping was very fast!
      A+++ from me :thumbup

9. I purchased a Ringdoll Easter Bunny from Darkling and the transaction went without a hitch! She answered my questions and the doll was shipped perfectly wrapped and protected. Would recommend for a smooth buying experience. Thank you! (And for the gummies) :chibi

10. I commisioned some pants from her and they are wonderfully made. Like a pro made them. I also bought a dollstand from her around the same time and she had no problem sending all at goodies at the same time. Great communication. A total recommendation

11. Another great transaction with Darkling. She bought a minimee head from me and her communication is always excellent and very friendly, and send the payment quickly and keep me informed when the parcel arrives. She is one of the best persons here in the marketplace and it is always a pleasure to do business with her.
      Thank you so much!!

12. I bought a IOS Anarmonia from @Darkling and I'm extremely pleased with the head and the transaction overall.

@Darkling shipped the head out very quickly and made sure to pack him up very securely.

All communication was prompt and super friendly. I would definitely buy from @Darkling again and recommend them as a responsive and reliable seller. Thank you!

13. I bought a Volks SDGr Tyltyl fullset from Darkling. It was an absolutely perfect transaction; communication was lightning-fast and friendly, and Tyltyl arrived securely packaged and just as described. I highly recommend Darkling as a seller. Thank you so much!

14. I had another great transaction with Darkling
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I sold a SOOM Idealian75 body in normal skin (from narmer’s release) to darkling. She paid promptly, communication was excellent. Her feedback is amazing, and my opinion a small one, but i wanted to give my good experience too!!!

16. I bought a Volks YoSD Elena from Darkling, and couldn't have hoped for a better transaction! (*'▽') Communication was prompt and kind, the doll was shipped very quickly, was safely packed, in the exact condition that she had been described <3 (thank you very much for the little stickers and sweets too!)

I'm very glad to have bought Elena from Darkling, and would be more than happy to deal with her in the future!
      Thank you yet again for this amazing transaction (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

#216 Watabana, Oct 7, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    17. I bought Volks YoSD Alice from Darkling, great communication, she shipped her fast and well packed! Thank you very much for this little one! ^^

18. Darkling sold a Dreaming Rosy head to me. She was a perfect seller, replied to PMs promptly, confirmed the payment, and sent the head swiftly and well packed. I'd gladly do business with her again! <3

19. I bought a Soom Mecha Angel body from Darkling. She set a fair price, was very communicative, and packed him securely. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you, Darkling!

20. I bought a Little Rebel Kaylar head from Darkling :) She was so sweet and shipped him right away :) She wrapped him up very nicely and he came in his original box and card as stated:) HIGHLY RECOMMEND SELLER! Thanks so much Darkling!