1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. Darkling bought my YC Winchester on Dollshe body. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to talk to. Would definitely love to do business with her again. Thank you

2. I purchased an Iplehouse Marien from Darkling.
      Darkling has been a sweetheart since my first message. I asked her about a short layaway and she quickly agreed, making everything easier for me. She let me know when my payments arrived, shipped when she said she would and the doll was super well packed and she even included a pair of jeans as a gift! I recommend her 100%

If you're looking for a friendly, serious and pleasing transaction don't hesitate to do business with her!

3. Darkling has bought a Phoenix Dolls Liu head from me. The communicaton with her was very pleasant and friendly, she paid quickly and informed me when the parcel arrived. I am absolutely happy with the whole transaction and I can highly recommend Darkling as a very reliable buyer. Thank you very much, Darkling, for the great transaction! ^^ <3

4. I bought a Dollclans Kien head from Darkling and it was the perfect transaction. The head was even more beautiful in real life and he came packaged so carefully and securely. She even popped in a sweet treat (which was a lovely surprise!) He was shipped exactly when she said he would and even arrived on the very day she estimated! I couldn't be happier and would high recommend Darkling as a seller :)

5. I bought a Soom York from Darkling. Communication was amazing and they were very kind. They shipped the doll exactly when they said they would and it got to me in like a wee!. He was so well packaged and the little chocolate gift inside was a great surprise!:) He is in perfect condition and looked exactly as he did in the sales pictures. (If not better tbh lol) I would highly recommend doing business with them again, they have my full trust 100%!

Thank you so much!!:chibi

6. I purchased an Agatti Alfarr from darkling.

Communication was excellent, and it was shipped well and quickly! A+ experience

7. I had a marvelous transaction with @Darkling - she bought two limited Iplehouse
      outfits from me and was a delight to work with on the transaction. AND she let
      me know when the box made it to it’s destination safely as well.

Thank you @Darkling for a wonderful transaction and several really fun conversations!!!

8. I sold an LLT Ahaz body to @Darkling . She paid earlier than agreed and she was very nice and prompt in her communication! She let me know that the package had arrived!

I would most definitely recommend selling items to her! Terrific buyer and wonderful transaction!

#228 americanseamstress, Feb 11, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    9. I bought the Supia Rosy from Darkling with a layaway for two months, and it worked just great! She is very nice seller!

10. I just had a wonderful transaction with Darkling.
      She kindly contacted me for one of my WTB thread and offered me her Volks Mytyl.
      The whole transaction was amazing, the communication was very pleasant and friendly, I received a lot of pictures of the dolls and packaging steps, she sent the doll very fast and her package was absolutely perfect so I was very serene during the shipping time and that's a pleasant feeling.
      Darkling also accepted to sale me some SDGr optional hands I was looking for with Mytyl .
      She is an excellent seller and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you again so much Darkling :aheartbea

11. Just finished a short layaway (two payments) with Darkling, it was for a Crobidoll Evolve Body. She was ever so helpful and she packaged him so well and got here safely with no damage! She was quick and shipped fast, I couldn't have been more pleased! I am so happy he is complete! :D Thank you so much and I would definitely do business again should she have something I desire! Have a wonderful day~ :XD:

12. I had two wonderful transactions with Darkling-- one for an Iplehouse Soo and the other for a Soom Saiph. She was an amazing seller. Both were packaged well, shipped fast, and were absolutely gorgeous. I am so pleased with the dolls and the transactions. I would absolutely buy something from Darkling again.

13. Claudia bought my Iplehouse Noel on a short layaway. This was the second time we dealt with each other and it was once again a great experience. She's a quick and friendly communicator and she paid promptly, even finished the layaway before the agreed term was up. I can only recommend doing business with her :)
      Thanks again!

14. I enjoyed two excellent transactions with Darkling! First she purchased a Soom Garion and several pieces of Soom Idealian clothing from me, and paid off a short layaway well ahead of schedule. Shortly afterward, I bought a pair of the absolutely beautiful leather pants that she creates for LLT boys. She shipped them super fast, and I'm still amazed at the quality, love and workmanship that went into making them, Communication in both cases was perfect and friendly, and together we conquered the potentially bothersome thing that is known as international shipping, seamlessly and without issue.
      I would gladly take part in another buying or selling transaction with her any time. :) Thanks so much for everything!!

15. Darkling bought from me head PaviLion. The transaction went well: fast payment, pleasant communication, clear instructions on the shipment, the buyer immediately announced the arrival of the parcel. Great buyer! :3nodding:I will be happy to do business again with Darkling.:D

16. Darkling bought amadiz body from me and few other items, and it was perfect transaction, she paid earlier than we agreed (layaway plan) and communication was just great. a pleasure to deal with such a nice and solid person!

17. I bought a Granado Titan body from Darkling. Communication was smooth and fast. She allowed a short layaway to make things easier for me and sent it disassmbled but so awesomely well arranged and protected it was a piece of cake to assemble it again. Everything was even better than described and she even sent a gift and candy. It has been an awesome transaction and I hope to do business with her again at any time. Thank you very much!!!!

18. I purchased a YoSD Kanata from Darkling, and the transaction was flawless. Everything was packed securely and my new kiddo arrived safe and sound. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks for everything!

19. Darkling sold me a pair of eyes and included a bonus outfit. A pleasant, problem-free transaction. Many thanks!

:bcupcake

20. I bought a Soom outfit from Darkling. She was very polite and it was was a pleasant transaction, with the package arriving in perfect order. Very good seller!