1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. I sold a new supergem boy body to Darkling and all was perfect: she needed a short layaway and she paid as she said ! Her communication is great. I recommend her for all transactions ! Thanks a lot !

2. I have bought Epidos Centaur body from Darkling.

It was very nice and friendly communication. Darkling answered my questions quckly and sent me some extra pictures of the body.
      Sie shipped the body to me next day after payment. It was very well packed in huge box and arrived safe.

Thank you very much!

3. I boug the moonlightoutfit from darkling! She responded quick sended quick kept me up to date it was wrapped very Well and she was so kind ! What more do you want ?

Highly recomanded !

4. I bought a Doll from Darkling. It was a perfect transaction! Happy to deal with her!
      Communication was fast and super friendly. Thanks again!

5. Purchased a Soom Migma outfit from Darkling. Everything arrived safe and sound, and she was sweet enough to remind me to not use scissors to open the package with. Would deft. purchase from again, thank you for a pleasant transaction!

6. I sold two wigs to Darkling, everything went perfect. The comunication was excellent and the payment really fast! She also let me know when the wigs arrived. Would deal with her again!

Thank you so much :)

7. I purchased an IOS head from Darkling and everything was perfect. Communication has been great and very friendly :)

The head looks fantastic and it arrived safely and was very well packaged. Shipping was also super fast.

Thank you so much! :)

8. Darkling bought an Spiritdoll body from me with a short layaway. The communication was excellent during all the transaction, and she made the payments sooner than expected. I've already done several transactions with Darkling and it is a pleasure to do business with her, she is very friendly and reliable, and I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much ^^

9. Darkling purchased a Luts SDF Boy Body ver.2 from me, using layaway. The payments came prompt and she finished the layaway earlier than expected, which is great! Communication was very friendly, fast and polite. I'd love to make business with her again. Thank you! :)!

10. Darkling bought some laptop props from me. Great communication, prompt payment, and even let me know when they arrived! Thank you! Great Buyer, Recommended!

11. I bought a Soom Bygg from Darkling. Very smooth purchase with prompt shipping and great communication. Bygg arrived very well packed and just as expected. Thanks!

12. I bought a Soom human Epidos head from Darkling.
      She was lovely to deal with and the transaction went smooth. The head was sent out very quickly and arrived well packed.

13. I bought a Soom Sov centaur from Darkling. He was well packed and shipped out promptly. The leather outfit she made for him is darling and very well made. Her communication was perfect and I would be delighted to deal with her again!

14. Darkling bought a Migidoll Miho head from me. She is a very kind person, the communication was great - she even let me know when the head arrived, and she sent the payment so fast. I highly recommend Darkling! Thank you very much :D

15. I bought a SOOM Beyla Thunder Play outfit from Darkling. She had very fast and friendly communication, and the outfit arrived to me in perfect condition. :D I highly recommend her, and would buy from here again given the chance.

16. Another great purchase from this user, this time a pair of Beyla hooves. Thanks!!

17. Darkling purchased a Luts body from me- it was an overall excellent transaction.
      Prompt payments and PM responses! I would recommend Darkling to anyone and would be more than happy to do businesses with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

18. Darling bought tow heads from me, she paid very quickly and lay away is quit on time, she's very nice and we had a comfortable conversation. The custom kept the heads quite a long time and she wait patiently and told me the situation of the heads in time, she's a great customer and I wold like to trade with her again^^thank you

19. I bought syen parts from Darkling : great communication,fast & safe shipping,thank you very much =)

20. Purchased a Feeple65 Chloe faceplate from Darkling and everything went perfect, would for sure do business again :)