1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. I bought Soom Beyla from Darkling!)Transactiont was perfect, would like to deal with Darkling again with great pleasure!

2. Darkling bought SD16 Megu from me. Transaction was smooth and very pleasant. She is very nice and friendly to communicate. Very quick response and payment. She is awesome, definitely recommend her!! Thank you so much for this great transaction!!

3. I purchased a Soom Migma from Darkling and the transaction was flawless, just perfect! Her communication was fast, she shipped her quickly, packed her super well, and she was even kind enough to pay part of the shipping cost herself, since the doll was shipped overseas. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!!! Fantastic seller.

4. Wonderful transaction with Darkling ^___^! She adopted my Soom Dia boy and the payment and communication was very perfect and fast ^__^! I hope to do other transaction with her <3!

5. Bought a SOOM MD Glot FULLSET from Darkling. This transaction was a bliss: she was very understanding of my paypal issues and limits, replied fast to my messages, packed the doll very well with all the extras. Everything was in mint-perfect condition and I would recommend her as an outstanding seller :whitetruffle

6. Darkling bought a Crobidoll B-line body from me and was super amazing, even when the post office messed up and gave us some problems. She let me know promptly when the body arrived and has been wonderful. :)

7. Darkling bought an IOS Lacrimosa head from me on a very short layaway. She paid on time and the communication had been great. Highly recommended. :)

8. Darkling bought an infiniti doll head from me. She is very nice and responds to PM's very quickly. I would do business with her again. :)

9. Darkling bought a Migidoll Owen from me. Communications and transaction was smooth and she is very nice & friendly in communication~ Thanks so much! A recommended buyer~

10. I bought a Soom Bigg Unicorn from Darkling. Great seller! ;)
      Very attentive and responsible, reliable packaging.
      Thank you very much!:)

11. I bought Soom Beyla from Darkling.)Transaction was very fast and perfect)
      Thank you so much!

12. I've sold a Dollclans Kiean and a Spirit Proud male body ver 2 to Darkling . She is a very nice and polite person and clear in communication. Everything was paid in time. Highly recommended!

13. I did a short layaway for a SOOM Hati fullset from Darkling. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, Darkling!

14. Darkling bought an IOS Infernale head from me. Had been a wonderful transaction. Thank you. :D

15. Darkling bought a pre-painted head from me on a short layaway. Transaction went super smoothly and communication was excellent. Darkling was very polite and courteous in her messages, and payments were sent super quick. She even let me know when he arrived. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much! :)

16. I bought Soom Syen from Darkling. The communication was perfect, she packed the soom yosd carefully!
      Everything was pleasant! :thumbup
      Thank you!

17. I had another excellent transaction with Darkling! She bought my Hypermaniac Elliot with a short layaway, and her communication is perfect and very friendly. She was very responsible with all the payments, and she always replies my messages super quick, so it is a pleasure to deal with her. And she also contacted me as soon as she receive the parcel to let me know that everything was fine.
      She is one of the nicest people in the marketplace and I highly recommend her! ^^
      Thank you so much!!

18. Darkling bought a Day Dream Ver. NAMELESS Limited doll from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid her layaway promptly and I would sell to her again.

19. I bought a Loongsoul Evan head from Darkling. Fast and clear communication, confirmed payment really fast, and shipped the package nice and quick and safely, with tracking number. All in all a brilliant transaction. :)

(Also, thanks to the German and Swedish postal services for delivering this in just four days! Saturday-Tuesday. Seriously, wow. :D)

20. Darkling bought Crobidoll B line body from me. Communications between us were great, and as she directed exactly what she wanted, I did not have to bother asking her again and again to find out how she wants the transaction to be made- which I think is awsome as sometimes it takes forever.
      I loved the way she talked and responsed, and I really enjoyed getting pms from her.
      I will be happy to make another transaction with Darkling if ther is any chance. Thank you!