1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. I bought an IOS Blood head from Darkling and it was a perfect transaction . She sent the package promptly and it was very well packed . Thankyou !

2. I sold a pair of IDealian Hyperon boots to Darkling. She's wonderful to deal with, excellent communication, swift payment, and let me know when the boots arrived! She was also very understanding about a Post Office mistake where they did not give me a tracking number for Priority Mail and I am very relieved it happened with someone so nice and patient. Highly recommend her as a buyer and I'd definitely do business again! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

3. Darkling ordered eight fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested. She was also understanding that it might take a bit of extra time on my end since it was such a large order.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

4. I purchased an Elfdoll Pandora from Darkling and it was a perfect transaction. She ships quickly and packages very well. Fast and friendly communication . All in all I could not have asked for an easier transaction and I would purchase from her again.

5. I bought a Luts/CP Delf Dreaming Vampire Shiwoo from Darkling. The transaction was easy and fast and she was very sweet. Darkling was even kind and patient with me when I realized that it was closing on a month and he still wasn't home. (THANKS! :)) I suppose I'm just not used to waiting for USPS to take so long to ship from Germany to the US. :doh

I'd buy from Darkling again anytime!

No name yet, so I've been calling him "Vampy Boy." He's rocking the suit and shoes I bought for him. :love
      [​IMG]

Ryu

6. Bought a Little Rebel Seven head from Darkling. She is very fast in replying PM and ships fast after the payment. Very efficient transaction. The doll head is packaged very well too. Thank you! Im really happy to finally have him!

[​IMG]
      ♥♥♥

7. I bought an Ariadoll boy body from Darkling. The body was packed very well and arrived in good condition. The communication with Darkling was always friendly and fast.
      I recommend her as seller to everyone on DOA :)

Thank you :aheartbea

8. I bought a Delf El from Darkling. The communication was always fast and very friendly.
      He arrived just some days after I payed him and was very, very well packed.
      The whole transaction with Darkling was very satisfying.
      I recomend her, A++ seller.

Thank you very much!<3

9. I bought a Switch Milhwa head from Darkling ! Thank you so much !
      The communication was super and the package was very well packed !!

Thank you :)

10. I bought a large lot of shirts from Darkling. She was quick to respond and even quicker to ship. Thanks!

11. I bought a pair of Migma eyes from Darkling. They were shipped super quick in a nice safe box :) Thank you!

12. Bought a Migidoll Suntan Owen from Darkling. She was an absolute dream to deal with. Fast in communication and fast to ship! He arrived very well packaged and she even included a few articles of clothing as extras. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. A+ transaction, and highly recommended as a seller.

13. I forgot your feedback XP... sorry for the delay...
      She has bought my Supia Rosy, fast payment,
      great communication, she's really a nice person ^^

14. Bought a Supia Rosy head from Darkling. The communication was great, she was very polite. The package arrived fast and extremely well packaged! I strongly recommend this seller, I would definitely buy from her again!

Thank you very much!

15. I recently bought a Loongsoul body from Darkling !
      Communication was very good and very friendly, the doll was perfectly protected and sent very quickly and safely !
      Thank you again :)

16. I bought some SD boy T-shirts from Darkling. Really sweet person to work with! Great communication, quick shipping, and the tops arrived in as described condition, with a nice little extra, too! A recommended seller, thank you so much!

17. I bought 2 shirts from Darkling. She was very pleasant to work with, the items arrived very quickly, bubbled well and in great condition. positive experience. ? many thanks! :)

18. I recently purchased a pair of Impl Doll Hands from Darkling and could not be more pleased. They were VERY well packaged, arrived in perfect condition, were a perfect match and I could not be more happy! On top of that, Darkling was prompt at responding, VERY reasonable on pricing and shipping, and polite throughout. I would happily do business with again!

19. I bought a few clothes items from Darkling. I believe she sewed them herself and they are so cute and well done (it's a few shirts, and a pair of pants). They're in perfect, new condition, and they got here quite fast! Overall, a really great transaction. Thanks again :D

20. I sold an iplehouse EID man for Darkling and she was an excellent to work with ^^ She offered me a great layway plan, was prompt with payments and noticed me when the doll arrived! ^^ I would definately do business with her again, she was polite and nice to talk with : )