1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. Darkling gave my sweet YoSD Chinatsu a new home. It was such a pleasure working with her, communication was excellent and she was very prompt with her layaway plan. She was kind enough to let me know when she finally received the package, and that Chinatsu was settling well with her dolls ^^ Such a wonderful buyer! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. I bought an Sd16 Megu from Darkling and it was a perfect transaction . The doll was very well wrapped up to keep her safe and shipped quickly :)
      Thankyou for my gorgeous girl !

3. I bought a Migidoll Owen head from Darkling, and it was a very smooth transaction! Wonderful communication, was more than happy to work with me and shipped immediately after payment. I would happily do business with her again!

4. POSITIVE

I had another successful transaction with Darkling.
      Communication was great and my items were well packed and shipped quickly!
      Thank you <3:D

5. A smooth and positive transaction with Darkling, who sold me her Hypermaniac Elliot! She was willing to work with me on a layaway and she also shipped him quickly and securely. Just a really good experience, especially since Elliot was a dream doll of mine and now he's home.:)

6. I bought a Supia Rosy from Darkling. All communication was perfect, we worked out a layaway plan and she shipped the doll really quickly and very safe. Everything was great and as described. I would totally recommend Darkling as a seller and I would happily do business with her again :)

7. I bought a pair of fist hands from Darkling. Everything was just great, from their politeness to super secure packing. Basing on this experience, I highly recommend Darkling as a seller.

8. Bought a YO-SD chair from Darkling. It was a flawless and easy transaction, she is a very friendly person, and it was a pleasure to deal with her!
      Thank you for the lovely chair one more time!

9. I bought a wig from Darkling and it was a great transaction! Great communicatioin and quick to ship! Would gladly deal with again.

10. I bought a Fairyland Chloe Wig and an elfdoll Pandora outfit from Darkling and she was a total joy to work with. Great communication. Wonderful customer service. Fast shipping and the items were great!!! Would not hesitate to deal with her again, it was a pleasure to have such a hassle free transaction. Would recommend her.

Thanks

11. I bought a Ringdoll Lucifer wig from Darkling and she sent the item right away!
      It was a quick and pleasant transaction.:aangel:

Thank you :goldstar

12. I bought a cute modded Dollzone Mo head from Darkling and i have nothing but positive to say about this. Communication was great , quick and she very nice to talk with! Darkling even made sure that i ,as a buyer, had everything right and i undrestood the sales thread right.
      Head was packaged really safely and shipping was very fast! Almost instantly after the payment was received.

I would definetly do bussines with her again!

13. Darkling bought my Volks Lorina from me on layaway. Throughout the transaction she was always super friendly and amazing to deal with, the transaction itself was flawless. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much!!!! :aheartbea

14. I bought a Hypermaniac Skadi head from Claudia, and the transaction went perfectly. Communication was excellent and friendly, Claudia answered my endless questions as best she could and even took resin comparison photos and exact measurements for me so I could work out if the head would work for what I had planned, which was really kind of her. Skadi arrived safely and really well packaged. I would recommend Claudia to anyone, and would also happily and confidently buy from her again. Thanks again!

15. I had a great Transaction with Darkling. She was fast in replying to my messages and shipping my doll out and was most helpful when we had a problem with delayed delivery over Christmas! I would happily recommend Darkling to anyone.
      Thanks for my lovely boy Darkling :love

16. Darkling purchased 3 sets of yosd dresses from me via short layaway. Each payment was sent on time and all communications were great! She also let me know when package arrived. It was a pleasant experience to deal with her :)
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction! A+++!

17. I bought a nice faux fur wig from Darkling. It was a lovely transaction, everything went smoothly.
      She shipped the wig really quickly and was nice and friendly in convos. I highly recommend her as a seller and would love to deal with her any other time :) Thanks so much!

18. I just completed my first trade with Darkling for an angora wig. It was a fantastic trade - we had great communication and the wig turned up super speedy, well packed and with a little extra <3 it was truly a pleasure - thank you again!

19. I sold Soom Breccia full set to Darkling and the transaction was perfect. Very good communication and payments were always made on time. I would work with them again anytime.

20. Darkling bought Volks Reisner outfit set from me. It was pleasant and smooth transaction, sweet and friendly communication, she also let me know when the package arrived. I'd totally recommend her as a buyer to anyone.

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*