1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkling

Jul 20, 2011

1. Darkling purchased Freedom Teller top hat from me, and everything went perfectly!
      pleasant and prompt communications, fast payment, and she was quick to let me know when the item arrived.
      Thank you so much for wonderful experience! GREAT BUYER!

2. Darkling bought a SOOM dress from me and it couldn't have been a better transaction. She was always quick to respond and pay and was always very nice doing our transaction. I'm very happy, thanks!
      Excellent buyer~

3. I purchased a beautiful doll chair from Darkling. She was great about communication, super helpful with requests for more pictures, did an awesome job with packing and shipped the item out really fast! Darkling's definitely one of the reasons that DoA's marketplace is so awesome!

4. I sold the Switch head to Darkling. I've experienced great communication and transaction with her. She was super friendly and prompt with payment and messages. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much!! :daisy

5. Oh, I'm sorry!!! I wrote an incorrect item. She purchased me a full doll of Volks. I made a mistake. Sorry again. :doh

6. I bought some hand made shirts and pants from @Darkling , and by some I mean a lot. :D Haha!

Communication was great! She accommodated me by giving me a layaway option where we negotiated what dates I could pay her.
      She was very informative and even offered to send me detailed pictures if I needed them.
      Shipping was very reasonable and very FAST!
      And more importantly, the clothes were perfect! Her work is professional and clean! And she included some candies as a gift for me! :D :D :D

I highly recommend her as a seller! ^__^
      Thank you dear!! <3

7. Just received her Soom Tawny Dia boy and he is too wonderful for words. Fabulous transaction, communication, the works! Highly recommend this member and thank you, thank you for letting me adopt your special boy. So exciting to have a grail doll that is more than I even expected. :D

8. Darkling sold me a pair of Soom SG jointed hands.
      Communication was excellent, sympathic and polite person. Darkling shipped the hands fast, packaged it very well and it arrived in mint condition. She was as well very kind, she strung the hands for me.
      I can not be more satisfied with our transaction, I would definitly do business with her again and I warmly recommend her as a seller !

9. bought my lovely dollclans kien and volks headphones from Darkling and everything was smooth, she was really accommodating and sweet, packed my stuff with care and got some cute freebies too! will definitely buy from her again <3 2 thumbs up! <3 (:

10. Darkling bought my Pavilion Lion head with my Soon fantasy body on layaway. She paid on time and was very friendly to talk to. She informed me when her doll come home. Would definitely love to do business with her again :love

11. Darkling purchased Volks SDgrB Tyltyl fullset and SD10 Michele default outfits from me on a layaway.
      Darkling is one of the best buyer I have ever had pleasure dealing with!
      Especially, the communication with her was flawless. She is responsive, very pleasant to talk to, and always kept me updated.
      Also, when our layaway had to end a week earlier than planned, due to unexpected & unfortunate incident on my side, Darkling was so kind and understanding and somehow made things work out.
      The words won't explain how thankful I am for everything.
      I was lucky to have her as my customer!

12. Darkling bought SOOM York from me with layaways. She sent every payment in time and very nice to communicate. Very polite and understanding. I was happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

13. I bought a Dollshe Husky and Hound from Darkling and I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. She was very prompt with answering any messages and kept up to date even when customs held the package for quite some time. The dolls arrived perfectly packaged and safe and sound. Definitely recommend her and would happily buy from again.

14. Fantastic, easy to work with buyer. Prompt payment for the book The Art Of Making Doll Shoes. Quick responses, a pleasure doing business.

15. Another perfect transaction with Darkling. Everything went smoothly. I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

16. I sold Volks Mytyl to @Darkling on layaway. Communication was clear, and @Darkling was able to adhere to the layaway schedule and make all payments on time. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

17. I BOUGHT A DOLKS/ IMMORTALITY OF SOUL LIMITED SPECIAL ED. SEBASTIAN FROM DARKLING.
      THE WHOLE TRANSACTION WAS PERFECT AND SHIPPING WAS FAST.
      I WOULD CERTAINLY DO BUSINESS WITH DARKLING AGAIN,
      THANK YOU

18. Darkling bought me a Maskcat Yael. The transaction went perfectly, she paid her layaways right on time and was a lovely person to communicate with ♥ I warmly recommand ! :)

19. I sold a Swich Ryuzo head to Darkling and it was a great pleasure to deal with her. Really good communication, polite and friendly buyer. She was prompt with her payment and let me know as soon as the head was in her hands. I will gladely deal with Darkling again and warmly recommend her as a buyer and seller.

20. I bought an Amadiz wig from Darkling, everything worked out nicely! She sent a lot of pics and packaged the wig properly. Very happy about the transaction, I'd definitely recommend her as a seller :)