1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~.>Feedback for Darksnight<.~

Aug 17, 2008

1. Hi hi~

Even though I don't sell things (as of yet). I was reminded that a feedback thread is still a good thing to have :)

Please leave me a feed back if I ever bought anything from you or participated in a GO that you hosted!

Thank you very much!!

-Xin :dance

2. Darksnight was in my first Luts GO, good communication thru out the order. would love to have in another GO or any other transaction

3. darksnight joined my Dollmore group order, was very friendly and paid in a timely manner. Very nice to have on my order. ^___^

4. darksnight bought a kimono from me and paid super-fast and was certainly a wonderful person to work with!! :) I couldn't recommend this buyer enough!

5. Darksnight purchased a pair of eyes from me, it was a great transaction. She's quick with communication, and is wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

6. Darksnight participated in my Everpurple group order. She was an ideal participant! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the eyes arrived.

7. I commissioned Darksnight for a necklace for my boy and it's absolutely perfect! It's very professional quality! I am happy to use Darksnight for any of my future jewelry needs. Thank you Darksnight! ^__^

8. Purchased a Tender Elf Sha head from Darksnight. Very friendly, great communication throughout and shipped in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier. :) Thanks again so much!

9. Ive had many transactions with darksnight, and all were perfect. A very good buyer. Thankyou!

10. I commissioned a MSD size headpiece from Darksnight. It's incredibly gorgeous. The quality is obviously outstanding, and the fit is just perfect. Communication from Darksnight was fabulous the whole time she was making it, I always knew exactly what was going on with the piece. This was my first ever Marketplace transaction, and I'm glad it went so perfectly. I would absolutely get future pieces from her as well.

11. Darksnight bought Eden head from me. She paid very quickly and very understanding through the little problem we had with pp. Hope he will make you very happy on your b-day. Thank you again for everything.xuan.

12. Sold a wig to Darksnight :) She paid very quickly and was easy to communicate with! Would definitely deal with her again ^^

13. Darksnight made a lovely green jade harem set for me, consisting of a belt and necklace.

She designed it herselfand the workmanship was first class!

14. Darksnight purchased an outfit from me. It was a great transaction! Thanks again.

15. Darksnight bought a long legged SD13 body from me. She paid quickly and was lovely to do business with. Thanks! :chocoberry

16. darksnight and I did a comission trade :D I made her a MSD Chinese hanfu and she made me an awesomeness headdress!!

Communication was great for both transactions! she was very good at getting back to me about how she wanted the hanfu, and she told me just how she was going to make the headdress so that she knew I liked it :D
      very nice craftmanship on the headdress and I'm definately wanting to do business again great trade!

17. the hairclip that darksnight made for me is utterly beautiful; arrived packed well, and she was awesome in dealing with my 'noobness' :3 would definitely commission from her again!

18. Purchased a volks msd wig from her . It arrived safely with cute little origami cranes ^^ thank you so much <3 My Shiwoo is very pleased .
      Would definitely recommend

19. I recently sold a Luts Boy shirt to Darksnight. Communication was great and payment fast - a smooth transaction.

Thanks again!

20. I commissioned a beautiful set of metal rose jewelry from Darksnight, and it turned out to be even more lovely than I ever expected! She is amazingly talented, and anyone who deals with her will surely find the same!:D

I would recommend to anyone, and would gladly do business again in the future!;)