1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DarkStar

Jul 21, 2009

1. Please leave feedback here if we have had a Marketplace transaction!

2. Darkstar bought my sweet little BonBon. It was a wonderful and smooth transaction. I would definitely do business with Darkstar again!

3. she's really a good buyer, thank you very much ^^

4. DarkStar is a fantastical buyer, thank you so much deary!!! (and you get one million extra points for your knowledge of Harpo Marx!)

5. DarkStar was in my captain jack minimee order. She paid on time, gave feedback on the cast when needed. Let me know when the head arrived. Pleasure to deal with.

6. dark was in my tilda swinton minimee GO, and was a real treat to work with! she payed promptly and kept great communication... id be happy to deal with her again, and i reccomend everyone else does too :D

7. DarkStar bought a 1/3 DBDOLL from me.The transaction was very smooth!.She paid quickly and very friendly.Thank you very much!Hope to see you again!

8. DarkStar purchased the CCC Deer and Issa set. She was very easy to work with, paid fast, smooth transaction. Thank you so much.

9. DarkStar was a member of my MNM group order. They were great to deal with, fast with payment and wrote me whenever they need clarification etc. I hope our doll paths cross again!

10. Darkstar how now opened her home to a little blue centaur! Wonderful buyer, very quick in responses, payment, and I am so glad she's got him! thank you m'dear!

11. Darkstar - it was a true pleasure chatting with you and doing business with you, I would do so again in a heartbeat!!!

12. I sold a POPO DOLL 68cm body to DarkStar.She is very very kindly and lovely.^^The transaction was easy and perfect. I would love to do business with her again.^^ Thank you very much.

13. DarkStar bought a Latidoll Aida from me back in January and I'm just now catching up with feedback. However, don't let that give you pause because she was a wonderful buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

14. DarkStar commissioned me to paint her Garden of Dolls Nabiya. I so enjoyed working with her, it was really a lot of fun! I would definitely be the first to recommend her most highly to everyone...

15. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu ​

16. I bought a Domuya Alpha the Werewolf head from DarkStar. She was super nice to buy from, and I enjoyed chatting while waiting for the head to arrive (which was super fast!). I would definitely buy from her again. Highly recommend!

17. I sold doll clothing to DarkStar. She was awesome, prompt payment, and great communitcation. I recommend her highly! :)

18. Bought a Leeke Richard from Darkstar. Perfect transaction! Great and friendly communication, resulting in prompt dispatch and a perfectly minty head.
      Thank you again,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

19. Darkstar bought a Dollti doll from me. Payment was prompt, communication was friendly (we chatted quite a bit while waiting for the doll to arrive) and she let me know as soon as the doll came. I would definately recommend dealing with her. Thanks again! :)

20. DarkStar sold me a Domuya body. She sent it out immediately after I paid, it arrived in perfect condition, and she was a pleasure to talk to, as well!