1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkwind

Sep 21, 2011

1. This is my feedback thread; please post here following any transactions with me :fangirl:

2. I have the pleasure of being Darkwinds first DoA transaction! :)
      I sold some pukipuki clothes to Darkwind recently, and she was lovely to deal with. Prompt and friendly PMs, and fast payment. Also, she took the time to let me know when the package had arrived, complete with photostory of her little pukis clothes parcel opening. So cute!
      A pleasure. I would recommend to anyone. - Thanks Brenda!

3. I recently sold a pukipuki piki plate to Darkwind. She was again excellent to deal with, - I put the plate on hold for her for a short while, and she kept me up to date with where she was at the whole time. Then, again she took the time to PM me when the plate arrived with her to let me know it was safe and sound :)
      I would happily deal with her again. Thanks again Brenda :)

4. I just bought a Puki MH from Darkwind. She was the perfect person to do a transaction with. Her responses were timely, she shipped out quickly, and she followed up with me to make sure I recieved. She gets 5 starts and 3 thumbs up!

Thanks!

5. Darkwind commissioned some Pukipuki clothing items from me. Payment was on time and communication was great. I really enjoyed making everything for her and she was always so friendly in everything she said. Thanks again, enjoy your pukis!

6. I sold two Pukipuki faceplates to Darkwind and it was a wonderful transaction. She was super friendly, great at communicating, paid super fast, and let me know when the package arrived.

Thanks Brenda :)

7. Darkwind purchased several items of YoSD clothing from me. She was friendly, communicative and paid promptly. Thank you for a lovely transaction. :)

8. I had a great transaction with Darkwind! Great communication, super fast payment, friendly mails, could not ask for better!

Highly recommended! Thank you very much <3 :)

9. Darkwind commissioned me to hot glue suede her littlefee, she sat near by and learned as I worked and asked some good questions! She also bought some eyes from me, swapping out a couple different pairs until we found the right size. I'm glad I could help put her little girl together and I hope to do more work for you in the future!

10. Darkwind ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design (we exchanged a bunch of pm's to make sure we had everything planned out perfectly), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

11. I sold some YoSD clothing to Darkwind. A very pleasant buyer who paid very quickly for the items. I was notified as soon as the package arrived. I would gladly sell to Darkwind again and would happily recommend to all on DoA. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

12. Good morning!

I'd like to say that Darwind was a pleasure to deal with. I bought a Pukipuki Cupid faceplate of of her and it went very smoothly! She even too time to answer my newbie questions. ;-). I hope to deal with her again!

13. Bought an MSD shirt from Darkwind. Excellent communication, fast shipping & all around nice person to work with. I give her an A+++!

14. I always enjoy transactions with Darkwind. Just a very nice person, great communication and easy to deal with.

Thank you Brenda

15. Purchased some MSD clothing from Darkwind, a pleasure to buy from, and the outfit is wonderful. Thank you again!

16. Purchased a tiny wig from Darkwind. Very good communication, fast shipping, and good product. Could not as for a better transaction. Thank you!

17. Thank you for friendly communication and quick payment! You are welcome anytime again! :):daisy

18. Darkwind purchased a few pairs of pukipuki shoes from me, and it was a great transaction! Prompt payment, great communication, and she was very understanding when my son's illness delayed the shipping. She let me know when they arrived, and was a great buyer all-around!

I'd certainly do business with her again in the future!

19. Darkwind bought a pair of boots from me. Quick payment and wonderful communication. Thank you!

20. I sold a shirt/arm warmer set to Darkwind and everything went perfectly! All communication was prompt, payment was super fast, and I was notified right away when the package arrived. Would definitely sell to again! Thank you!