1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkwing_Duck

Dec 11, 2009

1. Hey all! I just started making some market transactions and would appreciate any good feedback I receive! Thank you!
      :aheartbea

2. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Darkwing_Duck. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. traded wigs with darkwing_duck , wonderful communication and smooth trade ^^ A+

4. Sold a Puki Sugar to her. The transaction went super smoothly, and she is a wonderful buyer to deal with. I am so happy that she will truly enjoy the puki :D

5. bought some small items from Darkwing_Duck, she was friendly, shipped quickly and it was an all around good transaction

6. Darkwing_Duck bought a wig from me and it went along great. I couldn't ask anything more in this transaction. :)

Thank you so much!

7. I commissioned Darkwing_Duck for a puki dress. The transaction went along wonderfully! She got the job quickly, especially since it seemed she was very busy, and she sent it in a very timely matter. Not only that, but the dress is great quality! I would gladly have another transaction with her.