1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for darling_ja

Mar 30, 2017

1. Hi I'm new to this hobby and just wanted to start my feedback thread first because I plan to buy lots of dolls. ^_^

2. I sold a Dollshe Amanda beauty to darling_ja. Her communication was timely and she was lovely to deal with.

3. Darling_ja bought an Unoa Zero Marion sleeping face from me! Communication was fast and friendly, payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as she arrived! Highly recommended, thanks so much!

4. Feedback: Positive

I purchased a 26F Dollshe Amanda from darling_ja and it was a picture perfect transaction. Communication was smooth and frequent and the doll arrived in perfect condition, just as pictured. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!!

5. ☆Positive feedback!☆

I joined a split which darling_ja organized and everything was wonderful!:XD:
      Darling_ja was very nice and amazing to deal with! The order arrived quickly and without any problems!

I would defiantly recommend dealing with darling_ja as a
      Seller and as a buyer! 10/10:thumbup

6. darling_ja generously shared her 30% off coupon in a Dollshe group order, and this allowed me to order two dolls at a wonderful price. I have received the first doll (and the extra parts I ordered), and everything went perfectly! darling_ja was a delight to work with during the ordering process, and she stayed in touch during the wait time. She hipped the first part of my order promptly, and I received my doll in perfect condition. I'm still waiting for the second part of my order, but I am sure everything will go just as smoothly with it as with my first one.

Thank you!

7. Positive Feedback for Darling_Ja. I bought a doll in a group order with her and she was wonderful throughout every step of the process, which was challenging because the order was with DollsheCraft. My doll arrived quickly from her and is beautiful. I highly recommend her.

8. I purchased an Iplehouse Tania from Darling-ja. She was beautifully packaged, shipped immediately, and she’s in pristine condition. Communication was excellent friendly throughout transaction. I would happily buy from again.
      Thank you!

9. I participated in a Dollshe GO with Darling-Ja (I got hands) and everything went very smoothly! They kept us updated with developments and shipped the hands out quickly and well packaged! I would definitely work with them again!

10. I participated in a year long Dollshe GO with Darling-Ja, and despite unexpected price changes on Dollshe's end, Darling-Ja handled it well and everything arrived fine! Good communication, too, so thanks.

11. I participated in a group order from Dollshe with DarlingJa, and she was wonderful. We all know Dollshe is very slow and she was always helpful with checking on progress and keeping me updated. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to everyone.