1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for datumzine

Jun 13, 2006

1. I just recently purchased a school shirt and shirt set from datumzine and I am very satisfied with my transaction. We had good communication back and forth, the shipping was almost immediate and the clothes are of wonderful quality! I'm looking forward to doing business with her again. =)

2. oh my thankyou so much for saying such really kind things that means allot to me thankyou so much.

3. Yay for Jenn!

4. if you have ever done business with me please add a comment to this thread of if i have bought from you. thnakyou

5. Yay! I just bought an MSD head from datumzine and I LOVE HER. The head, I mean. But datumzine's great too! Communication was friendly and prompt; and the head came really quickly even though there was the fourth of July holiday to contend with, plus datumzine thoughtfully provided some head-wear so that the head wouldn't be bald and naked while I'm putting her stuff together.

I'm really happy, and would of course do business with datumzine again!

6. I just purchased a pair of SD boots from datumzine, and they were shipped really fast, great condition, and the packaging was very nice and cute, with a little note inside ^__^

Would definitely do business with datumzine again~~

7. I bought a beautiful trench coat from datumzine and got it quickly. It's beautiful and the transaction was smooth and easy. XD

8. great transaction with datumzine, my head arrived so quice I was impressed! *~*~*~*

9. I just received a lovely SD kimono outfit from Datumzine. She's a great seller! (and the outfit is lovely :) )

10. Just received a FAB SD boys outfit from Datumzine, and it's great, she is super freindly and very easy to deal with 100% perfect purchase. Thankies again!!!

11. Just made a great trade! The new boy in my family came in one day! great to trade with! :)

12. I just bought the most amazing dress ever! Great experience, shipped in a very speedy manner, quick enough for my meet on Sunday, yay! :D

13. I bought a beautiful, modified Belladonna from Datumzine a few weeks ago (and I'm about to buy another beautiful modified doll from her!!) Her shipping was lightning fast. My girl was super safely packed, and exactly as described/photographed. I could not be happer. And I look forward to doing further business with Datumzine!!!

14. Today, the fantabulous modified DIM Eileen that I purchased from Datumzine arrived, and she is wonderful.

Shipping was incredibly fast, doll was very safely packed, and I am beyond thrilled.

Thank you, Datumzine!!

15. I bought the most wonderful outfit from her! May even buy a second one, of the same type, when I get a boy doll. Very well made with great attention to detail!

16. Repeat buyer. I purchased another modded doll from Datumzine (Modded Dollmore Dean), and I could not be more pleased.

He was 100% as described, with all modifications photographed and completely disclosed. He was very securely wrapped, and artistically presented, which was very spiffy. It was more like receiving a thoughtfully wrapped present than goods and it made my whole afternoon.

He's absolutely gorgeous, and I love him to pieces already. Thank you once again Datumzine!

- Wendy

17. Had a great purchase with Datumzine. Great communication fast shipping and safely packaged. Hope to have another transaction sometime in the future. Highly reccomended member! Thanks a bunch.

18. Just purchased a modded dollzone Megi from her. Everything went smoothly, fast shipping and good communication. Doll arrived safe and sound. I would defiantly purchase from her again.

19. Hey theyre I just bought the cutest DZ tiny from Datumzine
      everything went well and I love the doll she is so cute!!!!!
      Id buy from again <3

20. Repeat customer strikes again!

I purchased two Obitsu/Dollfie Dream dolls, and a modded Gretel head from Datumzine and could not be happier.

Super fast shipping. Everyone was packed safe and sound, and exactly as described! I would do/will do/have done business with Datumzine again and again and would recommend her to anyone!

- Wendy