1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dayme

Dec 16, 2015

1. Thank you for your feedback :aheartbea

2. Dayme bought a doll head from me and it was a perfect transaction. The communication was excellent, she sent the payment quickly and also let me know when she received the parcel.
      I would happily do business with Dayme again.
      thank you so much!

3. Dayme bought e head from me : it was a perfectly fine transaction : communication was great, payment fast and let me know when she got the parcel. Thank you !

4. I bought a pair of oscar eyes from Dayme and I have to say it was probably the best transaction I've ever had on DOA! Communication was fast and friendly and Dayme mailed the parcel within hours of confirming payment! The eyes were extremely well packaged and Dayme was kind enough to include some eye putty when I mentioned that I was out of it.

I would definitely buy from Dayme again! 11/10!

5. I bought Sooleedoll Drayton from Dayme and it's been the best transaction I've ever had. She is probably the kindest and most helpful seller I've ever talked to. She was kind enough to hold the head for me for 2 weeks, took all the referent hybrid/comparison photos for me, let me choose the shipping method that was most convenient for me, and even tried her best to contact the customer service when the shipping was late. I received the head after 10 days in a perfect condition.
      100/10! Thank you so much for your gorgeous head and the perfect transaction!

6. Dayme bought a doll from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. :) The buyer is super communicative, friendly, prompt and notified me upon the doll's arrival. A super transaction!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

7. I bought a Souldoll Zenith girl body from Dayme and it was a very smooth transaction. Her messages are quick, friendly, and informative. The doll body was packaged carefully and shipped out fast. Overall an excellent transaction. Thanks very much ^_^

8. Dayme bought a head from me on layaway, and everything went perfectly.
      Dayme was super communicative and always kept me up to date on what was going on!
      Excellent buyer, and hope to deal with you again!

9. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Dayme and it couldn’t have gone better. I purchased from her a Soom IMda 5.2 Monika and throughout the transaction she was super responsive. Doll arrived just as advertised and fast. I’d love to deal with Dayme again and recommend. Thank you! :cheer

10. Dayme sold me a Souldoll Lime head. She was really nice and pleasent to talk to! The package was very well packed :). Thank you for a very positive transaction! Would deal with again!

11. I bought a 5th Motif Timeless body from Dayme, and I am very happy with the transaction experience. She answered quickly to my messages and was very understanding with my concerns about customs and shipping fees. She kindly split her full doll for me and unstrung the body to help me reduce shipping costs. The body was well wrapped and she updated me with pictures during the packing process. She even shipped the body literally right away after I paid for it.

Thank you for a great transaction! I would buy again any day!

12. I recently purchased a Dollstown Soyu head from Dayme and I am over the moon thrilled with my purchase.
      Communications were clear, prompt and extremely kind throughout the whole transaction.
      The head was very well wrapped and packaged and arrived to me as stated in the sales thread.

This has been a great international transaction and I would not hesitate to purchase from Dayme again. A*****
      Thank you so much.....you are a terrific seller :D

13. I bought a pair of rocking horse shoes from Dayme, who was graciously willing to ship internationally. Communication and shipping were prompt, and they arrived well-packaged. Dayme is a great seller with whom I would happily do business again in the future!

14. I bought a pair of black sneakers from @Dayme. Perfect smooth communication, good condition of package and lovely gift. Thank you!

I highly recommend her. :daisy:)

15. I purchased a K-doll Khan from @Dayme. They allowed a layaway, were super patient, communicated perfectly, and shipped extremely fast!! I'd definitely do business again and highly recommend them :D. Thank you!