1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for deadcat

Oct 29, 2008

1. I got the body from Deadcat's Chalco split. Highly recommend working with her. Great communication, honest reliable leader & the body was well wrapped & carefully shipped. While the postal service kept us waiting, Deadcat handled her part of the transaction well. Thanks Mel!

2. I bought a Camine head from deadcat, she was very polite and shipped the head quickly.
      The head arrived safely, thank you very much! ^^

3. deadcat took part in my Grit split. She paid promptly, kept great communication and was an overall pleasure to deal with. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)

4. I bought Amber antlers from deadcat. There was a slight hiccup with shipping, and things took longer to arrive than planned, but deadcat was lovely enough to refund the shipping costs. Communication was great and despite the delay they arrived perfectly packaged and in one piece. Thanks again!

5. deadcat bought a SD blouse from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton~:)

6. deadcat bought a limited Volks outfit from me. It was such a wonderful transaction! Great and friendly communication, quick payment the enitre went very smoothly~! An A+++ buyer thank you so much!

7. SUPER positive feedback for deadcat :) I bought a set of Soom Chalco hooves from her - communication was excellent, always friendly and helpful, and she was very flexible with payments over Christmas. The item arrived in perfect condition, just as described :) Thank you very much!

8. I bought Okita Souji II's default outfit from deadcat and she was a wonderful seller in all ways! She was always friendly in her communication, let me know about the shipping options available when I asked and also let me know before hand that shipping wuld be delayed as she would be out of town for a business trip. She also shipped and gave me the tracking number swiftly after she returned. The outfit arrived in great condition and carefully packaged. deadcat is a great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her :D

9. Deadcat purchased an IOS Garsh head from me and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was fantastic, payment was regular and swift, and deadcat let me know as soon as she received the head. I would definitely do business with deadcat again!

10. I have purchased Okita Souji II~ perfect seller~!! Communication was great~ and doll as described!!! Thank you~!!!

11. I bought a pair of Heliot God Master hands from deadcat. deadcat was awesome! Kept in contact, let me know what was going on, and sent out the hands right away. They arrived today in perfect condition. I'd gladly do business with deadcat again. :)

12. deadcat bought a pattern book from me. PMs and payment were fast and friendly and she let me know when it arrived.

Thanks again! :)

13. deadcat commissioned a Dollshe sized sweater from me last month and the whole transaction was wonderful. She was very clear on what she wanted, payments were speedy and she was incredibly patient while the sweater was being made. Her communication was also incredibly friendly and fast. She was just fantastic to work with. I hope to do more transactions with her in the future. Thank you so much!!!!

14. I did a split with Deadcat. She paid quickly responded quickly, and was very pleasant to deal with. thanks!

15. deadcat ordered three fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

16. I purchased a Soom Amber head from deadcat and the whole transaction went extremely smooth. It was an auction and shortly before the auction ended, my family and I were going on vacation. Deadcat was very sweet and kept me in the loop while I was gone. Communication was great and the head shipped out quickly. Overall, an excellent transaction ^-^

17. I purchased some Soom jointed hands from deadcat. The transaction went very smooth, communication was great, and the hands were exquisitely wrapped!

18. I bought soom WS body from deadcat. Excellent communication, body was shipped fast and very well packaged
      A real pleasure to deal with, I couldn't ask for anything else ;)

thank you

19. I sold a doll to deadcat, and it was a good transaction all around! Deadcat is friendly, quick with communication and paid immediately.
      Thanks again! :)

20. deadcat bought several MSD wigs from me :) Wonderful trasaction and lovely feedback and even let me knew when the package arrived. Thank you so much!! :)