1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DeadLegato

Aug 31, 2006

1. DeadLegato paid very quickly for the wig she bought from me and responded to PMS quickly. I would definitely sell to her again. :D
    2. Thank you. ^_^
    3. Great deal! Fast payment and good comunication!! Great buyer! :D
    4. DeadLegato is a nice buyer!fast payment!Thank you!!
    5. Purchased a doll from me. Paid very quickly, communicated throughout the transaction. A great buyer.
    6. DeadLegato ordered four fur wigs from me and was prompt with her payment, friendly and quick on pm's, and all that other great jazz! Great transaction, recommended buyer!
    7. Purchased a doll head from DeadLegato, it was just as advertised. Accurate photos. She shipped it quickly and it was well packed. Thank you!

Linda S.
    8. Once again, a perfect transaction with DeadLegato! A++ and ditto to all that other positive stuff two comments up. ^_^
    9. DeadLegato bought two pair of shoes from me. Paid very quickly, good communication. I recommend her honestly!
    10. DeadLegato bought a pair of boots from me. Paid fast, good communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!
    11. Did a nice trade - My MNF El head for her DZ Recall head. Everything went smoothly. Very happy!
    12. DeadLegato commissioned me for a faceup. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and all communication was nice and friendly. It was a pleasure working with you, thank you again!
    13. DeadLegato bought a head from me and was very pleasant to work with. Both payment and communication were quick and easy! :)
    14. DeadLegato bought an Illusion Spirit LinXi from me. She was very pleasant and straightforward to work with, and she paid right when she said she would. It was a great transaction! :D
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea
    15. ~<3~ Took place in one of my Dollmore Group orders and everything went very smoothly, would love to work with again! ~<3~
    16. DeadLegato bought my soom beyla hooves and tail from me! Transaction went smooth and communication was great! I would definatly recomend her! :]
    17. I participated in a Resinsoul Yao split from DeadLegato, she kept me in touch during the whole process, let me know when the head arrived, shipped, and even made sure it arrived to me, she was fabulous! <33333
    18. I was in DeadLegato's Ent Split for twig horns. She friendly and keeps me updated. Very fast with shipping. Happy to have join her split! :) Thanks!
    19. I purchased a few MSD items from DeadLegato, communication was great and shipping was fast! Thank you again! :D
    20. I sold a wig to DeadLegato. She paid quick, and was prompt with her responses. Thanks!