1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for deadly_claris

May 22, 2008

1. Please leave me feedback here if I have bought something from you, or if you have bought something from me, thank you!

2. I bought the Yoshida BJD book from deadly-claris. She shipped quickly after payment and even upgraded to express to get the book to me faster. She was great to deal with and very friendly. I'd happily recommend her to anyone. Thanks!

3. deadly_claris participated in my Volks International Memorial Items Group Order.
      Payments came through quickly and communication was well kept.
      I would love to work with deadly_claris again. Thank you so much for joining my GO!

4. I bought a pair of hot leeke shoes for my boy and she was great to deal with ! she let me know when their was a bit of a delay, and had me updated the whole time ! great sellerrrr !!!!

Thanks so much ! :)

5. I purchased an Ospirit crocheted scarf from deadly_claris. There was a slight delay due to a mistake in outbound customs, but I was kept informed of the issue and the scarf eventually arrived with no other problems.

Thanks! I can't wait to use it for photos. ♥

6. Awesome buyer! Really friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

7. Bought a dollga wig from deadly_claris and it arrived incredibly fast, considering how long it normally takes parcels to arrive to the UK from Australia. Packed very well and generally a wonderful seller. Would love to do business with again :)!

8. I bought a head from deadly_claris and it was packed super good and came with no harm done at all!

Awesome communication! I would totally buy from you again.

9. bought a Volks Oldskin Body from Claris. The body is in wonderful condition and skin match to the intended head is 100% perfect xD

Thank you so much xD

10. Claris bought an IOS Garsh head from me on layaway. She paid well within the time limit, had excellent communication. I have no doubt I left him in good hands, thanks so much! :D

11. I bought two Dolga wigs from Claris. She was a pleasure to deal with & the wigs arrived very quickly & were so well packed.
      Thank you Claris!

12. deadly_claris participated in my GO. Great communication with prompt payment, thank you!

13. Split a fcs order with her.

Smooth transaction,she is very friendly,will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!

14. Just sold a sh.c head to deadly_claris, the transaction goes well, she always answer my pms, and let me know when sh.c was recieved, recommended ^__^

15. I purchased an SD13 shirt from deadly_claris. She was very helpful and friendly and responded promptly to all pms. The shirt arrived well-packaged, and in absolutely perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller; she was just fantastic. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased some Volks socks from Claris. Her communication is great and the item arrived well-packaged. It took some time for the mail to get from Australia to U.S. but that was just the customs acting up, I think =A=. Claris was being very helpful when I asked about the delay. Thanks!

17. dealy_claris participated in my group order. Everything went very smoothly. I will definitely work with her again!

18. I just bought a doll from Deadly_claris. Because of a busy school schedule, shipping took somewhat longer than I expected, but when the doll finally arrived, she was absolutely lovey and I adore her. Thanks Claris, for helping me get one of my dream dolls!

19. Another marvelous transaction with deadly_claris! Bought a pair of SD13 jeans from her and as expected, they arrived quickly and safely. Wonderful seller! :)