feedback for deadralea

Apr 21, 2008

1. I am starting my feedback here.
      I have 100% feedback on ebay
      my ebay id is the same as here
      deadralea
      I also buy and sell on Zone of Zen and Prego
      Lets get started!

2. I bought a narae from deadralea~ She answered all my questions stunningly fast,
      she packaged the narae very nicely, and she arrived with in a couple of days of me buying her. deadralea is one of the best people I've ever dealt with on the DoA.

Thank you for my beautiful narae~ I hope to cherish her as much as you did!

3. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from Deadra. The doll arrived very quickly and in great condition. Fantastic transaction and seller. Thanks so much! :daisy

4. I purchased a Mini body from Deadra and she was awesome to work with! Super nice and shipped lightening fast. Body is beautiful thank you!!!

5. Deardra commissioned a faceup from me and was so easy to work with, it was a pleasure! Her communications were great and payment quick.

Thank you!

Jay

6. I bought an Elfdoll Twiggy Yumi from Deadra. She was just exactly as Deadra described her, and she shipped her out in the entire original elfdoll/Denver dolls packaging the very same day I paid! She was also very kind and helpful all through my layaway - great communication! Would highly recommend her to all.

7. I bought an elfdoll Vivien from her. I had it on layaway and every step of the transaction went perfect :D