1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for deadselly.

Feb 14, 2008

1. Any and all feedback can be left for me (deadselly!) here. Sankyew. :aheartbea

2. deadselly just ordered a fun-fur wig from me. Very good/fast/prompt payment, and pleasant communication.

Thank you!!!

3. Sold deadselly a dollmore bonney dress. paid quickly and let me know when it got there. would sell to again thanks

4. I sold a pair of eyes to her. She is a great buyer. Very kind, fast payment, let me know when the eys arrived. Definitely a plasure to do business with! Thanks a lot! :D

5. Deadselly bought a pair of eyes from me.
      She paid quickly, kept great communication, and promptly told me when they arrived.
      Enjoy your eyes dear (how funny does that sound?)! ;3

6. Bought a sweater from me. Very good transaction. Paid promptly and was very friendly to deal with ^-^

7. Did a commission for Deadselly, she was a great person to do business with.

8. I sold a miho head to deadselly and she was great to deal with -- swift to pay, reliable and no trouble at all. :) :) :)

9. Deadselly commissioned some horns from me and she was a gem! Communicationwas amazing and she paid uber fast! Thank you so much!

10. deadselly purchased a DollGa Noella on me via layaway. She was pretty good about communication (there was one little 'hiccup,' but everything was resolved quickly!) and very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend her for anyone considering a transaction with her.

Thanks, selly, and enjoy your new addition! ~:aheartbea

11. deadselly bought a pair of SD jeans from me. Her payment was made quickly and she was friendly to work with. I would happily work with her again. Thanks so much!

12. sold a pair of yellow glass eyes to deadselly and everything went great, she was a wonderful buyer and i highly recommend her to everybody!!!

13. deadselly purchased a hoodie from me. deadselly paid quickly and was very patient for the item to arrive. Thanks so much!

14. Deadselly purchased my Soom Ai on a layaway. Everything was perfect from start to finish! Quick payments, excellent communication and just overall just wonderful. :) Thanks so much again!

15. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

16. Deadselly purchased a wig from me and was such a lovely individual to transact with. Communication was kept up well from their end and payment was sent along with lightning swiftness. I would not hesitate in the slightest to do business with them again and recommend them to others as well~

Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!!​

17. Deadselly bought from me boots from dollmore (msd).

She was very fast with the payment. She is very friendly and let me know when the package arrived to her home. I would like repeat without doubt, like seller or buyer.

Thank you!!!!

18. Deadselly bought an Agnetha head from me! It was a great transaction, a very fast payment and a absolutely nice communication! Thank you - I´m glad, Agnetha found a new home like yours!

19. deadselly purchased a pair of eyes from me. :) They sent info and payment quickly, and they were very understanding when it took me an extra day or two to get them in the mail :) This was a great transaction.

Thanks deadselly!