1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for deadselly.

Feb 14, 2008

1. Any and all feedback can be left for me (deadselly!) here. Sankyew. :aheartbea
    2. deadselly just ordered a fun-fur wig from me. Very good/fast/prompt payment, and pleasant communication.

Thank you!!!
    3. Sold deadselly a dollmore bonney dress. paid quickly and let me know when it got there. would sell to again thanks
    4. I sold a pair of eyes to her. She is a great buyer. Very kind, fast payment, let me know when the eys arrived. Definitely a plasure to do business with! Thanks a lot! :D
    5. Deadselly bought a pair of eyes from me.
      She paid quickly, kept great communication, and promptly told me when they arrived.
      Enjoy your eyes dear (how funny does that sound?)! ;3
    6. Bought a sweater from me. Very good transaction. Paid promptly and was very friendly to deal with ^-^
    7. Did a commission for Deadselly, she was a great person to do business with.
    8. I sold a miho head to deadselly and she was great to deal with -- swift to pay, reliable and no trouble at all. :) :) :)
    9. Deadselly commissioned some horns from me and she was a gem! Communicationwas amazing and she paid uber fast! Thank you so much!
    10. deadselly purchased a DollGa Noella on me via layaway. She was pretty good about communication (there was one little 'hiccup,' but everything was resolved quickly!) and very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend her for anyone considering a transaction with her.

Thanks, selly, and enjoy your new addition! ~:aheartbea
    11. deadselly bought a pair of SD jeans from me. Her payment was made quickly and she was friendly to work with. I would happily work with her again. Thanks so much!
    12. sold a pair of yellow glass eyes to deadselly and everything went great, she was a wonderful buyer and i highly recommend her to everybody!!!
    13. deadselly purchased a hoodie from me. deadselly paid quickly and was very patient for the item to arrive. Thanks so much!
    14. Deadselly purchased my Soom Ai on a layaway. Everything was perfect from start to finish! Quick payments, excellent communication and just overall just wonderful. :) Thanks so much again!
    15. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]
    16. Deadselly purchased a wig from me and was such a lovely individual to transact with. Communication was kept up well from their end and payment was sent along with lightning swiftness. I would not hesitate in the slightest to do business with them again and recommend them to others as well~

Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!!​
    17. Deadselly bought from me boots from dollmore (msd).

She was very fast with the payment. She is very friendly and let me know when the package arrived to her home. I would like repeat without doubt, like seller or buyer.

Thank you!!!!
    18. Deadselly bought an Agnetha head from me! It was a great transaction, a very fast payment and a absolutely nice communication! Thank you - I´m glad, Agnetha found a new home like yours!
    19. deadselly purchased a pair of eyes from me. :) They sent info and payment quickly, and they were very understanding when it took me an extra day or two to get them in the mail :) This was a great transaction.

Thanks deadselly!