Feedback for DearRabbit

Mar 14, 2018

1. :daisyPlease leave feedback for me on this page.:daisy
      :aheartbea I am a boy, please use male pronouns, thank you. :aheartbea

2. I purchased a Little Monica Grace Harmony body from DearRabbit and had a fantastic transaction with him. Communication was prompt and consistent, and they were very informative about the condition of the body and how it was packaged. It was shipped within a very reasonable time frame and arrived exactly as described. I would happily do business with them again!

Thank you for the body!

3. DearRabbit kindly sold me his Fairyline male chest piece. I'd been looking for one everywhere, and he was the perfect sales partner. Friendly, fast, and it arrived perfectly packed. I could not ask for better, and would gladly buy from him again.

4. I traded with dearrabbit! We exchanged doll heads, his Little Rebel Jelle for my Doll Chateau Stacy. He was excellent to work with, he even gave me time to come up with the funds to make the trade possible. Jelle arrived fast, in great condition, and with LR COA. A wonderful person to work with!

5. A+++ For DearRabbit!

Dear Rabbit purchased a doll from me on layaway and was very nice to deal with. His pms were prompt and he was very pleasant to chat with. I highly recommend DearRabbit. Thank you! ~Gus

6. I bought a Simply Divine Thomas head from DearRabbit, and it came as described. It was well packed and communication was good.:)

7. I recently bought a Blackcherry Xiao Yu from him. He was understanding to my situation and the communication was very excellent! She had been well packaged, arrived on time and safely.