1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Death Picnic

Jan 19, 2007

1. If I ever bought from you / sold something to you,
      please leave feedback for me here. Thank you. :D
    2. Death picnic is a great person to sell to. Prompt payment, excellent communication, this was a very positive transaction. Thank you. ^^
    3. ^_^ Death Picnic is a very good buyer!
      Fast payment and good communication! :aheartbea
    4. Death Picnic bought an El I was selling and she was a wonderful buyer. Prompt on payment and great communication. Total sweetheart too. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)
    5. I bought a Woori girl from Death picnic. She was a pleasure to work with, and Woori made it all the way from Sweden to Arizona safe and sound. :aheartbea

Thank you, Death!
    6. Death Picnic bought a wig from me. The transaction went very smoothly, with quick payment and great communication. A pleasure to deal with. :)
    7. Sold PJ pants to Deathpicnic. Good communication and quick payment. Pleasure doing business. :)
    8. Excellent communication and swift replies. Pleasure to work with. Thanks! ^___^
    9. Death picnic commissioned me for a wig cut/style and she was very easy to work with, prompt on payment and wonderfully patient.

Thanks again! :aheartbea
    10. Death picnic bought a Luts boy body from me. Fast payment and good communication. It's pleasure to work with. ^^
      Thank you very much~!!! :D
    11. ^^ I bought a very pretty wig from Death Picnic, it was shipped quickly and we had great communication!
      thank you :D <3
    12. Death Picnic bought a lovely nightie set from me and she was very sweet to talk to and paid quickly. I would totally recommend her, I had a lovely time doing business! :D
    13. Wonderful to deal with. Shipped item incredibly quickly. I'm more than happy. Thank you. ^__^
    14. Bought a wig from deathpicnic, shipped quickly and arrived safely. Very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!
    15. DP bought a shirt from me and was sincere, patient and efficient with payment. Thank you so much! ^^ Would love to work with you again~
    16. Death Picnic bought a shirt from me, paid fast, great communication and was wonderful to work with. Thanks ^_^
    17. Death Picnic bought a pair of eyes from me. Awesome communication and quick to pay. Thank you!
    18. I sold a Karon head to DP not so long ago~
      Transaction went smoothly and she noticed me when she received him.
      She's nice to deal with and I would totally recommend her.
    19. I sold a pair of vans for SD. She paid fast and communication was nice. A pleasure doing business with her!!
    20. Death picnic bought a dollstand from me and transaction went smoothly with fast payment and communication. Thanks!