1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DeathButterfly

May 20, 2008

1. My feedback thread. ;D

2. I bought a DollnDoll Ines body from DeathButterfly. Perfect transaction all arround. Excellent communications, fast shipping, and the body was just what I needed. Thanks!

3. DeathButterfly bought a wig from me. She's a great buyer! Definitely recommend her!

4. I bought a Bobobie Rachael from DeathButterfly. It all went smoothly and she came with all the clothes and boots promised. It was a very good experience and I adore Rachael! Thanks so much! :fangirl:

5. Bought a shirt and skirt from DeathButterfly. She put them on hold for me while I got money, and sent them off as soon as I gave her the money. Took only 3-4 days. Really wonderful and their super cute on my Felina!! :)

6. I bought a couple shirts from DeathButterfly--she communicated easily and they arrived really quickly after the payment was put through.

7. Bought a couple items,they arrived quick and were as stated in post!

8. I bought a doll wig from DeathButterfly ^_^ It arrived very quickly, thank you! :D *so happy* ^_______^

9. purchased a hand made jacket from Deathbutterfly! it came quickly and its lovely! Great communication! would buy from her again!

10. I purchased an outfit from DeathButterfly's shop. Communication with her was smooth and shipping was quick too! The outfit is wonderful and I'd gladly buy from her again! :3

11. I bought a few doll clothing items from DeathButterfly. They were shipped quickly and communication was great! An overall wonderful experience!

12. I commissioned DeathButterfly to make me some shirts and bought a few things from her marketplace thread. She was great to work with, very patient with me, and the clothes are wonderful! Terrific experience and I will definitely be back again sometime.

13. I bought a petit coat skirt off the market place and it arrived very quickly and it is beautiful, thankyou soooo much my girls adore it ♥

14. I bought 16mm blue grey eyes and they were sent very promptly and packed with care. Thanks a bunch!

15. I purchased an adorable shirt from DeathButterfly. She kept me up to date on when she was going to ship it, and was all around wonderful to deal with. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a wig from DeathButterfly. Communication was good, and it was just as described. Thanks!

17. I recently purchased one of DeathButterfly's handmade clothing items and I'm well pleased with it!! Just the sort of thing I'd wanted, shipped promptly and accurately described!

Thanks so much! I hope to find more handmade goodies by DeathButterfly soon!

Raven

18. I bought a Luts HDF shirt from DeathButterfly.

She's very nice and shipping amazingly quick. Got my item in perfect, and adorable, condition within a day! <3

19. This is my second time buying clothing from DB and her work just keeps getting better. Wonderful seller!

20. I just received the custom hair clips that she made for me, They are gorgeous! I absolutely adore them, and she was even willing to split up my order to different addresses! very very very happy with the handmade product /and/ the communication!