1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Deby

Mar 21, 2011

1. If you've had a transaction with me, then post a feedback here please!

Thank you!

:kitty2

2. I sold some 1/6size clothes to Deby.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much!kisses.^0^

3. POSITIVE
      I had a pleasure to sell one of my SD dresses to Deby. She paid quickly and I highly recommend her :D

4. Sold some items to Deby.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

5. Deby has purchased from me a soom trond with layaway.
      transaction has been easy and smooth, friendly communication. she paid when she said she would, and she has been always communicative and nice.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much!

6. Deby bought a FL pukipuki wig from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one suits the wig! :)

7. Deby bought my DZ Demi and the whole transaction was wonderfull! Hope to deal with her again some day! ^^

8. A+ as a great buyer. :)

9. Recently traded my Soom body for Deby's Dollmore Ipsae. transaction was smooth, and Deby was so patient whilst i asked if we could hold off for a week or two whilst i dealt with a few things. communication was lovely, she packaged her well, and overall was wonderful to trade with! :D
      thank you again, and i would gladly buy or trade with Deby again.

10. I bought a Luts Delf on layaway from Deby. Very patient and kind seller. I received the doll in perfect condition. Thank you so much!
      Recommended! A++++!

11. I bought a DoD Yu from Deby. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast and safe. I would highly recommend this seller! Thank you!