1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~.:Feedback for Decy:.~

Sep 10, 2010

1. I was part of a Dollmore GO run by Decy and she did an amazing job and packaged my portion very nicely. :)

2. I participated in a group order run by Decy. It was the most absolutely smooth and formal group order I have ever been in!!! She kept everything so organized the whole time with lots of contact, and she packaged my item so well!! I will jump at the chance to do business with her again, thank you!!!

3. I was part of Decy's Dollmore GO, and everything was perfect! I got timely updates, and the whole thing was very smooth. I'd love to be in another GO of hers! Thanks so much. :)

4. I was in a Dollmore GO hosted by Decy, who did an amazing job of communicating with us all. She sent our packages off almost immediately, everything was packed with care, and she was just absolutely sweet about everything. :D

5. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO, and I couldn't be happier with how smoothly things went. She kept us constantly updated, was wonderfully friendly and responsible in all of her communications, and put thorough care into everything, even packing the items with a thoughtful personal touch when it turned out that Dollmore had provided minimal packing materials. A perfect GO leader!

6. Decy ran a Dollmore GO that I was fortunate enough to participate in. She was polite, prompt, and a pleasure to work with overall... My clothes arrived neatly and with a lovely thank you note. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

7. I took part in Decy's Dollmore GO and it was well-organized and ran very smoothly. Prompt, frequent updates and great communication, my items were shipped promptly and were well-packaged. I would gladly do business with her again! :)

8. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO and everything went perfectly! She even contacted Dollmore about items that showed up on their website as sold out, to see if the item would be in stock in time with the GO (which they were ^_^). I couldn't hope for more. I would not hesitate to buy anything from her or participate in another GO.

9. I bought a wig from Decy, and it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Decy has been extremely helpful and informative, and I would highly recommend and not hesitate dealing with in the future :)

10. I joined a Leeke GO that was run by Decy and it was just flawless! She sent me all the information I needed, and really cared about my items arriving! Thank you so much! I would definitely join another GO run by Decy, anytime!

11. I joined Decy's Dollmore Go and I must say it was a very good experience. She sent out updates all the time, great communication, shipped the items really fast and packed really well. I would love to do another business with her again.:thumbup

12. I bought a wig from Decy. She was very friendly, communicative and patient with my haggling over the shipping costs ;) The wig arrived quickly - safely packaged and absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely buy from Decy again.

13. I participated in Decy's recent Dollmore GO. Great communication with frequent updates. I was happily surprised to have my items gift wrapped with a thank you card. A lovely personal touch! I would recommend Decy to everyone!

14. I bought a pair of shoes from Decy and it was a great transaction. She was very friendly and kept me updated throughout. Shipping was very prompt and the shoes were just as described. I would be happy to do business with her again! :)

15. Decy bought a set of clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction. She asked for a short layaway and made her payment when she said she would. Thanks!!

16. Pratpicated in a great Dollmore GO. Was a pleasant transaction. :)

17. Decy bought a pair of SD sized Souldoll jeans from me. Communication was great and she notified me when the package arrived. I would do business with her again.

18. Very nice buyer. Decy bought a doll from me on layaway, and everything went great :)

19. Decy bought a wig from me and she's very nice to deal with. Thank you so much!

20. Decy bought a Switch from me. She was very communicative and kindly let me know that the package has safely reached her as soon as she got her package.
      I'll welcome her to deal with me again!

~cherishe