1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~.:Feedback for Decy:.~

Sep 10, 2010

1. Decy purchased a clothing-pack from me recenty.
      She was a wonderful person to dea with - very friendly and communicative.

I'd be happy to do more business with her in the future! Thank you! ^0^

2. Decy purchased a Dollheart set from me and was a perfect buyer! Always prompt with her replies, and sent her payment quickly. She informed me when her items arrived safely, I would gladly do business with her again! :D

3. Decy purchased a Dollheart SD set on layaway from me. Communication was excellent and payments were right on time. A perfect transaction and I'd happily do business with her again.

Thanks again Decy :)

4. I have just sold a Luts event head to Decy, and the transaction went super!

Great communication all the way, and fast payment.

I would definitely sell to her again :)

5. Decy participated in my recent Crobidoll GO. Great communication and quick payments, would love to do business with again!

6. Decy bought a couple of outfits from me on layaway. :) She was a complete sweetheart and always kept me up to date :D It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! *thumbs up!*

7. Decy purchased a Doll-Family body from me on layaway. She was wonderful to deal with, made her payments on time, and kept great communication! Excellent buyer!

8. Decy bought a purple girl coat from me and the communication was soooo friendly, fast payment and she was perfectly nice for waiting for the shipping, highly recommended as a buyer, I'm so glad to deal with for another time~ thanks ~ ^^

9. I bought a lovely top from Decy. The top is absolutely gorgeous and fit my boy perfectly. Shipping was quick. Excellent communication. I would definitely buy from Decy again. ♥

10. Decy bought cloth from me.
      Good communication and fast transfer, Decy is a good buyer to deal with.
      Thank you very much.X3///

11. I bought a scarf from Decy and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was fantastic, and the scarf arrived in great condition, just as described. Great seller! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Decy again in the future! :)

12. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO and it was PERFECTLY run, tons of updates, great communication, packaged up with lovely ribbon and a cute note (how sweet!) thank you SO much for running such a great GO :) Highly recommended GO leader!!! :)

13. Thank you Decy. I got my stuff from the Dollmore G.O. safely.

14. Participated in a Dollmore GO led by Decy, it all went well (not counting stuff she had no control over: Dollmore dragging their feet and having items out of stock as is frustratingly common, issues with the post office being doofy, etc). She's a trucker, Eris bless her. :XD: Thanks again Decy! :D

15. I participated in a group order for Dollmore with Decy. The communication between Decy and me was excellent. The upkeep of the thread and status was also great. Her shipment of my items from her to me was fast and packaging was great. Very pleased! Overall, I would do a GO with Decy again!

16. I was lucky and found Decy's Dollmore GO. My stuff arrived today without a hitch, and this poor girl is even in the hospital :o I know, right? How many lame excuses have you been handed from people who just can't seem to get their acts together, and then up pops this little angel who manages one of the biggest group orders in the history of DOA...from a sick bed!

Imagine what she could accomplish with a full health meter ;) It boggles the mind.

Get well soon, Decy. I'll be waiting for more of your GOs :aheartbea

17. I was in a GO. from Dollmore and found it to be a great one. Everything went smooth and I got my items in a timely manner.
      I would do it again .That's DECY!

18. I was also in the Dollmore GO, and everything was great. Thanks much!

19. I was in Decy's Dollmore GO. It was perfect! All complications were handled amazingly, and Decy is so sweet. I've been in a GO of hers before, and I'd love to do it again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

20. I participated in Decy's Dollmore G.O., and was very happy with the experience. Thanks so much, Decy~