1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~.:Feedback for Decy:.~

Sep 10, 2010

1. I was in Decy's recent Dollmore GO. She was very organized and handled our huge order like a pro, sending updates and keeping us informed at all times which is always appreciated. It was a wonderful marketplace experience.:)

2. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO. Highly recommended. I'd love to do it again. Thank you!

3. I also participated in Decy's Dollmore GO. She was a great GO leader; everything was well organized and she kept us all up to date. She is very polite and was a joy to work with~ <3 Thank you for everything!

4. I was also part of Decy's Dollmore GO and she managed our 40+ participants/orders wonderfully. She kept us constantly updated and shipped everything really quickly. Would definitely join another of her GO's in a heartbeat! :)

5. As several others have said, I was in Decy's Dollmore GO, and it was an incredibly smooth transaction. She kept everyone updated, which was really appreciated. She was a pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

6. I was in Decy's Dollmore GO. The transaction was Prefect! She was very quick in answering questions, she inform us of every step of the process and ship everything as soon as possible! I highly Recommend Decy As GO Leader! =)

7. Decy organized another fantastic Dollmore GO! Shipment after getting to her was really fast and packaging was all perfect! Would join another GO with Decy anytime! :)

8. Positive! I was also in Decy's recent Dollmore GO...she kept us very informed, updated often, and my package arrived to my house very promptly! Thank you Decy for organizing such a great GO!

9. I participated in a GO from Dollmore that Decy hosted. I must say she the most organized, efficient, and FASTEST host I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Not only did she keep me (and the rest of the participants) updated every step of the way, but she packaged my items superbly! I'm am over the moon with my transaction, and I hope to do business again with her in the near future. Thanks so much!!!!!

10. decy is awesome, plain and simple. she goes above and beyond for her group order members. highly, highly recommended!

11. I also participated in Decy's Dollmore GO! She allowed me to pay earlier since I wasn't going to be in town to pay on the date of the invoices, communication and updates were excellent and current and I received my package safely and wonderfully wrapped!

I'm extremely impressed by Decy's leadership and wouldn't hesitate to join another one of her orders in the future~
      Thank you!

12. I participated in a Dollmore GO ran by Decy, and she was fantastic! She was great about keeping participants updated, and sent out items quickly! I would definitely take part in another GO with her :D

13. I entered a Dollmore GO that Decy ran.

Everything went smoothly and she mailed my item to me promptly. I would join her GO again!

Thanks!

14. This is the second time I joined Decy's Dollmore Go and like the first one it went perfectly! Highly recommended!

15. Add my praise to the way she handled the Dollmore GO. Fabulous regular updates, everything was laid on the table for all to know. Absolutely superb group order leader!

16. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO and everything went smoothly, with good communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommended!

17. I participated in Decy's Dollmore GO, which was my first ever. It was great, and Decy was a amazing person to have in charge!!! Thanks again!

18. I participated in Decy's Dollmore Go. What a great person to deal with. She was on top of everything with the canada post strike. Thanks so much for a great go

19. I was on Decy's recent Dollmore GO, and she handled that huge GO like a pro! The updates were sent out every step of the way, invoices and shimpment came promptly, and she was friendly with everyone and always replied quickly to PMs and thread messages. I highly recommend her as a GO leader!

20. I was apart of Dercy's recent Go for Dollmore. I thought she was really well organized and handled my order very professionally when we thought it was sold out! She was quick to sort through the items and quick to ship them out! thanks so much! I wouldn't mind joining another GO hosted by her. :)