1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~.:Feedback for Decy:.~

Sep 10, 2010

1. Decy bought an Iplehouse Mars from me! She was prompt with payments, friendly, and kept in great contact. She also let me know that he had arrived safe and sound! I hope to do more business with her in the future! Thank you so much for being a great buyer!

2. I participated in Decy's Dollmore group order. Decy kept things very well-organised and my items arrived safe and on schedule.

Thanks~

3. Decy bought a cherish doll wig from me. The whole transaction was great, PMs from Dacy were polite, she payed fast and let me know when the wig arrived. I highly recommend her :D

4. I participated in Decy's Dollmore G.O. She was an outstanding organizer; communications were prompt and plenty, and she was always pleasant to deal with. When a minor snag arose with one of my items, she was quick to take care of it. I would gladly participate in another of her group orders and would happily recommend her to others.

5. Decy bought a Migidoll Miho from me on layaway! Her communication was great, and she let me know ahead of time when one payment was going to be late due to family issues. The Miho was still paid off in time and she let me know when he arrived. Great buyer! :)

6. I bought an outfit from decy and while the shipping was delayed it turned out to be because of
      circumstances out of her control. The outfit did arrive just as described so I consider this transaction a
      Positive one! A+

7. I bought a pair of pants from Decy. Although a little delayed due to personal circumstances, which i understood. all that mattered to me is that they arrived and they did, so i'm happy about that. overall a good transaction.

8. I purchased an Iplehouse Mars from Decy and I'm very pleased with the transaction. He's a gorgeous boy, just as she described, and Decy (and her husband) are very nice.

9. Decy sold m a lovely little crochet beanie.. : ) and I am very happy with the transaction

10. I recv'd my Migidoll Miho today. Even though there was an issue that was beyond Decy's control, This was a smooth transaction. Also cudos to her husband who helped on the transaction as well. I am pleased. <3

11. I received the clothes and the Doll Family H SD boy body I bought from Decy. The body is not in the condition described on the sales thread. Decy wrote, "He is fairly new and has never been used. He has been in the box the entire time." But this body is stained and has glue residue in its joints. I have a set of pictures on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/seryena/sets/72157627705983317/
      The clothes were perfect.

I'm sorry, Decy. I understand the shipping delays due to your hospitalization, but I'm disappointed in the state of the body. I would recommend better disclosure on your sale items.

12. I hate to give bad feedback, especially in light of the fact that Decy is currently hospitalized, but I feel that I should warn anyone purchasing from Decy (at this moment in time) that shipping delays and lack of communication may be a problem.

Her husband is, as far as I am aware, taking care of the transactions at this time. I paid for a Dollfamily H Duanyu in the beginning of October and have yet to receive him. I have been promised, several times, tracking numbers and confirmation of him being in route, but have not, as yet, received any such trackable confirmation or tracking numbers so that I can find out where he is. Again, I understand that Decy is ill and unable to process orders, and that her husband is juggling being at the hospital and trying to take care of transactions that began when Decy got ill.

I would be less concerned, if communication was more forthcoming. I will leave further feedback upon receiving Duanyu.

I hope things get better for you soon Decy.

Buyer be aware: Shipping and communication are both delayed because of Hospitalization and circumstances beyond her control.

13. I also would like to warn people against dealing with Decy at this time. She sold me a Switch wig on September 11. I paid immediately. I had no further communication with her, but 3 1/2 weeks later I heard from her husband Sandy that she was ill, and that this explained why she had not mailed items. On October 25 I saw that since receiving payment for my item she (or her husband) had posted two other sales threads, and was continuing to sell items to others. That is, s/he continued to sell items after sending out emails apologizing for not sending items already paid for. After messaging her about this on October 25, I received a form message on October 29 that vaguely indicated that either my item (or someone else's) had already been sent, but that perhaps the items had been returned mistakenly to their house. (?) Since then there has been no further communication on her end-- my messages have not been replied to. At this point, November 16, I have waited 65 days for this item.

Perhaps Decy is still very ill. I really hope not, as I would not wish that on anyone. If she is still ill, I hope she will recover quickly. Her still being ill certainly would explain the lack of response, but at this point, I have no way of knowing. What I do know is that because I was patient with Decy and her husband and trusted them, I no longer have the option to request a refund through paypal.

If I eventually receive my item, I will add to this feedback, but until her responsibilities are taken care of I would strongly advise others against entering any transaction with Decy.

The paging thread for this and her other incomplete transactions is here.

14. I bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho from Decy. It was a complicated transaction because unfortunately Decy falls ill and she couldn't take care of it. His husband complete the transaction in her stead but it takes a lot of time and there was a quasi total absence of communication. Anyhow he surely tried his best to deal with something he has no experience, also considering that he has to take care of his family.
      I have to recommend to reinforce a bit the shipping package, I think it's better to wrap breakable items since packages aren't always treated gently :(
      However the doll arrived in good condition and there were also some lovely gifts.
      It takes long time but I'm happy to have bought this gorgeous doll.

15. I feel awful as I hadn't been online in a while due to a move. Decy shipped my Dollmore G.O. package very quickly and it was so well packed and cutely I might add. She followed up with many PMs to let me know what was going on and PMed me several times to ask if I got the package while I wasn't online. I missed those PMs however, but I really appreciate she showed so much care to my order! I would definitely take part in her G.O. again ^^