1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dedra

Nov 9, 2009

1. I bought some minifee hands from Dedra, and she shipped them swiftly and even refunded the difference in shipping! An A +++ transaction!

2. I sold some doll clothes to Dedra; great communication and prompt payment. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

3. Dedra bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when the wig arrived. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

4. I bought TTYA pants from Dedra, shipping as super fast and the item was in like new condition!
      Communication was excellent and packaging excellent too.
      Thank you so much for a flawless transaction.
      -Pandora-

5. Dedra bought a set of SD clothes from me. She is very kind and excellent to deal with. thank you for the superb transaction! <3

6. I bought a Dikadoll body from Dedra,
      the communication was very good,
      the package was delivered super fast and wrapped very well!
      Would definitely do business with her again! ^_^

7. I sold some urethane eyes to Dedra and all was perfect: prompt payment and very nice communication. Thanks a lot !

8. I traded some wigs with Dedra for an outfit set. There were problems communicating due to bugs with the PM system, but she was patient and very friendly throughout the entire transaction. :) The outfit is lovely and she surprised me with an extra item that fits my doll wonderfully. A+!

9. hello!
      i bought a pair of msd sneakers from dedra. great communication!!

10. <3
      I've purchased an MSD dollmore outfit from Dedra, and the transaction as been fine and friendly ^_^ clothes were safely packed and really wonderful. highly recommended, thank you!!!!

11. Sorry I couldn't feedback earlier >.<
      Dedra bought some SD stuff from me and everything went so well. She kept in touch with me during layaway and paid each installment on time. Thank you again!

12. I bought an older Soulkid body from Dedra. Communication was very clear and prompt. She had some trouble to find the time to ship her, but she stayed in touch all the time and compensated me with some very nice extra clothes for the body. So I can highly recommend her.

Best wishes,

Jolanda

13. I purchased a slim msd outfit from Dedra: it is a stunning item, very well packed and shipped. I'm again more than happy to have met her, and I highly recommend her! thank you!

14. Woops, almost forgot to leave feedback! =O I bought a Dikadoll Ling Ri/Yue head from Dedra, and the transaction was easy and fast. She was nice and helpful throughout. Shipping was SUPER fast and great too! Would buy from again!

15. Dedra bought a Red line Lati body from me. The communication was great. :fangirl:
      She pay more installments and she paid me in time. I'm very satisfied. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Thank you so much for him. :D

(Sorry for the bad English.)

16. Dedra sold me a MNF Karsh Head!

The communication was easy and nice, the head arrived very fast and well packed! The head looks like new, it's beautiful and it's in an amazing condition! Dedra sent me cute lil' gifts too, and I'm very grateful for this! Thank you so, so much!

I highly recommend Dedra as seller and would definetely make business with her again! :)

17. Dedra bought some clothes from me and the transaction went perfectly. ^^ Thank you~

18. Dedra sold me her School Head A. She let me put him on layaway and kept in touch throughout. Once he was paid for, she shipped him speedily. He arrived beautifully packed and in great condition!

It was a great transaction and I'd love to do business again. I'm very fond of the new arrival too! :aheartbea

19. Bought a jacket for my boy. Came in perfect condition :) Great to deal with and will be definitely buying from her again!

Thanks! :D

20. I purchased a pair of pirate boots from Dedra. She shipped them out swiftly, and they arrived in perfect condition. Great seller!