1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for deedee71

Sep 22, 2011

1. Deedee71 adopted my little Elfkin and our transaction was fantastic. Fast payment, great communication and she notified me when her new tiny charge arrived home safely. Thanks a bunch Dee! :)

2. deedee71 bought some tiny clothes from me and everything was perfect. Fast payment and excellent communication - would not hesitate to work with her again! Cheers!!

3. I sold Deedee71 a PukiPuki. What a lovely transaction, and quick payment.
      A pleasure. Thank you.

4. I sold some tiny clothing Deedee71 and it was a very positive transaction. Deedee71 is lovely to work with - very friendly, responsive to all communication, and prompt to pay. She was also kind enough to let me know when her outfits arrived safely.

Thanks so much for an awesome dolly transaction. :)

5. hi!!
      she bought a pukisha faceplate from me ^^
      really recomended
      paid fast and got a reply went she receive it ^^

will seell to her anitime ^^
      friendly
      trixy

6. I recently sold a PKF dress set to deedee71. Fantastic transaction! Communication was prompt, as was payment. Deedee71 kept in touch with me, and let me know when the outfit set arrived. Highly recommend, thank you for the quick and easy transaction! :)

7. I sold some puki puki clothes to deedee, and it was a great transaction <3 Thanks so much for everything!

8. I recently sold some PKF pants to deedee71. This was our second transaction, and again it was wonderful! Communication and payment were both prompt, and dee was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived to her. I still highly recommend, and would love to continue to sell to again in the future. :)

9. deedee71 bought a couple of tiny outfits from me. Super-easy transaction - great with communication, speedy with payment, and friendly to deal with. Thanks! :)

10. I bought a PukiPuki Flora sleeping faceplate from deedee71. It was a pleasure.
      Very quick and friendly communication and she sent the item out right after my payment. I even got some little gifts - thank you very much! =)

11. deede71 responded to my Wanted To Buy on DoA for a for a Realpuki Tyni . It was pleasure to buy from her, great communication, great pictures, excellent packing and super fast delivery. I am thrilled to bits with Tyni and the surprises . I highly recommend buying from her an absolutely perfect transaction. Thank you for making my first experience with the market place so pleasurable.:)

12. I sold deedee71 puki puki wigs. It was a pleasant transaction- fast payment and great communication. Thank you again :)

13. deedee71 adopted my pukipuki pong pong. She was truly a pleasure to deal with. We got to be good friends too. Would love to do business with her anytime! She is a real sweetheart! :aangel: Thanks so much again!

14. Positive!

Deedee71 bought a set of Puki clothes from me, and the transaction was fantastic. Payment was prompt & communication was very pleasant. Thanks so much!

15. I recently sold a some clothes to deedee71, and it was a great transaction! Great communication, prompt payments, and she was very patient with me when it took a bit longer to get the clothes mailed. I was informed when the clothes arrived, and I sincerely hope to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks, deedee71!

16. I sold a RealPuki Ara Dokkeabi Green Fullset to deedee71 and it was a wonderful international transaction. :) She was very friendly, easy to work with... she paid quickly and let me know when little Ara arrived safe and sound at her new home. I would definitely give my recommendation for her as a customer... deedee71 was a wonderful buyer. :aheartbea

(Thanks again for giving Ara a home! :) )

Chris

17. I sold a Realpuki Soso to Deedee. She was incredible friendly, paid quickly, communication was great and she made the experience very pleasant. I would sell to her again any time. Thanks Deedee! :)

18. I sold some doll clothes to Deedee and she was lovely to deal with, paid very promptly and let me know that they arrived safely. Very happy to do business again!

(And sorry this is late - have been insanely busy!)

A big thank you! :D

19. I sold a baby Erin to Deedee71...., the transaction went through perfectly and I highly recommend Deedee71 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies for buying :)

20. Deedee71 bought my little Daisy Dayes flying monkey on lay away. She was wonderful to work with and even finished the lay away early!
      I really appreciate her letting me know right away when the little guy arrived!
      Very pleasant person, and I highly recommend her for any transaction!
      Thanks for being such a great buyer! :chocoberry