1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

::: feedback for Dei :::

May 17, 2007

1. I bought a sweet little Mini Riz from Dei.
      Dei is the most amazing, frendly, accurate, polite, helpful person ever!
      I had the doll two weeks after payment, she arrived super well packed
      with a lovely note too.

Thank you so very much, Dei! :aheartbea:dance

2. loved the dress! good price!

3. I purchased a dress from Dei. She was a real pleasure to deal with and her communication was wonderful. International shipping took several weeks but this was to be expected. It was well worth it! The dress is beautifully crafted and absolutely stunning! I can't wait to buy from her again. :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

4. Super positive feedback for Dei!
      I purchased a Dollzone Fenyo from her. Communication was g-r-e-a-t, she is really kind and nice ^-^
      I would definitely buy from her again!

5. I bought some doll clothes off Dei, communication was prompt and the clothes are amazing! :)

6. I commissioned a Victorian dress from dei. She was friendly and very fast. Thank you so much my new girl looks fantastic!!

7. Purchased a Victorian Dress from this lovely lady!. Could not have been happier with the transaction! Thank you !

8. Dei bought AI Uri from me.

It was a pleasure doing business with her again! Such a wonderful buyer (as well as seller).
      All the messages are always friendly and nice, payment was quick and I was informed
      when the dolly made it there.

Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction!! :)

~*

9. I commissioned Dei for a dress and have just received it! The dress is well crafted and Dei has been a pleasure to work with, always contactable and ready to offer advice for the dress, and finishing the dress really quick. I definitely would recommend Dei for her beautiful dresses and excellent communication <3 Thank you very much!

10. Hello! I did a wonderful transaction with Dei! She was very helpful, and very easy with requests about shipping, packaging, and everything else. Very friendly, I would deal with again in a heartbeat! Thanks Dei!

11. I commissioned Dei for a dress and couldn't be more pleased.
      She's amazing to work with, the dress is well crafted and she was really fast. On top of it she even agreed to make it in a more "special" size (AiL Mini) and it's awesome and fits my doll like a glove :D
      I definiately recommend her for her beautiful work and would not hesistate to commission her again.
      Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a B&G body from Dei, and all went amazingly well. She was kind, friendly, patient with my layaway plan, and the body arrived safely and wonderfully packaged. Communication was excellent, she answered all of my questions, and I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience!

13. I bought a beautiful MSD loli dress from Dei~ I honestly could not be happier with it! Dei was wonderful to deal with. The quality is amazing~ It's so detailed and well made. I would (and will!) definitely buy more dresses from her!
      *dress I bought pictured on a Dollzone HID boy*
      [​IMG]
      Thanks again! ~ :aheartbea

14. I've bought my Elyza her second beautiful Victorian Dress by Dei and it's gorgeus. I couldn't be happier with a dress:
      so detailed, beautifully made.
      She's professional and their clothes are not expensive, even though the quality is superb!!
      Absolutely, I will buy again!!!
      thank you.

My Pic

[​IMG]

15. I purchased a dress from Dei.(yosd size)
      Very fast shipping, good communication
      Very beautiful quality dress

16. I commissioned two MSD dresses from Dei this time and, frankly, I can't wait to buy more from her. My girls refuse to wear anything but these gorgeous, detailed and quality dresses. Dei was wonderful to communicate with as well through the entire processes and produced dresses exactly as I described them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I almost forgot to leave proper feedback. ^^°

I commissioned Dei for two dresses, one MSD size and one Yo-SD size. I drew some sketches including colors and patterns I wanted and she promised to do her best to make the dresses look alike.
      The communication was good over the whole time: she answeres fast and is very friendly! Also she updates her thread constantly, so you can always check your commissions staus there.
      Both dresses were done by the time she had promised. I was provided with pictures, so I could approve or ask for little changes. Shipping was very fast and the drasses arrived savely.

As for the Quality of the dresses themselves:
      They fit wonderfully, even though I had to take my tinys hands off to get the sleeves on, but you can't expect well fitting sleeves that go nicely over unmoveable resin hands^^
      The fabric, ribbons and other material she used has a good quality and looks good for doll sized clothes in every way (falls nicely, accents have the right size).
      The overall concept was executeted perfectly and also colors and fabric patterns are as close as she could get with available materials.

I'm delighted with the complete transaction and I will be sure to commission her again if I want a similar dress :D

18. I commissioned Dei for two dresses, one MSD size and one Yo-SD size.
      The communication was very good and she's very friendly!
      Both dresses were made by my choice. I was provided with pictures, so I can approve or request changes little. Shipping was very fast.
      A perfect transaction!
      Thank you so much. :aheartbea:fangirl:

19. Just to add a photo of the dresses ...

[​IMG]

Thank you so much again! :)

20. I recently commissioned Dei to make me a fairy dress for my new doll, a Soom Adamelli. Dei did a fantastic job and the dress exceeded my expectations and suits my girl perfectly! Dei is truely an artist that takes great care in designing a beautiful and well crafted look. Her communication is great and I got the dress in about a week after it was shipped from Poland.

Thank you so much Dei, you know I will be back to have you make me another dress! Your work is addicting!

[​IMG]