1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Delandou

Feb 9, 2010

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here! :)

2. Delandou bought a shirt from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

3. Delandou bought a Transformer shirt this time around. Another perfect transaction. A++++++buyer. Thanks again!

4. Delandou purchased a Delf El head from me and we had an awesome transaction! Communication was friendly and consistent and payment was sent exactly when promised! :D A great, great transaction and I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.

:bcake Thank you for your purchase! :bcake

5. Delandou bought a LTF dress from our last update. Top notch buyer in every aspect. We wish all of our transactions were this easy. Thanks again!

6. purchased a angelheim wolf mask and it arrived fast well packaged and better than the photo
      thank you so much for the free gifts
      highly recomend to everyone
      thank you xxxx

7. I purchased a head from Delandau and the whole transaction was great! Shipped out fast with quick communication. Thanks so much! :)