1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for delicate disaster

May 17, 2010

1. Please post any feedback for me here. :D
    2. delicate disaster bought a set of 4 clothing from me ^ ^ Very prompt payment and replied swiftly~~ Thank you for doing business with me! I recommend delicate disaster to anyone !!!
    3. I have been horribly remiss in leaving feedback for Delicate disaster! We've been long time hobby friends and she commissioned me for matching faceups for her Dollshe boy! She was fabulous to work with, shipped the head in a quick and well packed manner. Communication was top notch. She also gave me a sketch to work from since she had a specific design she wanted which was super helpful! I loved working with her. A+ and highly recommended!
    4. I sold a Doll Leaves Noir to Delicate Disaster and they were a pleasure to work with! They were very understanding after the north-east snow storm made me late in sending off the package, and were over all a very pleasant person to sell to :) I would def sell to them again!
    5. I sold a Puki Chuchu to delicate disaster and everything went quite smoothly! From the initial question to the final shipping, it was all very easy and no problem at all. :)