1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for delicateangel

Jan 11, 2007

1. Hi! I just realized that there was a handy-dandy feedback thread here in the forum.

If you have done business with me, I would appreciate your feedback. :D
    2. =) Lovely seller. Very nice, communicated well, and included many gorgeous extras with my tan Roxy Lucy. ^-^
    3. Just bought a wonderful doll from delicateangel. Very good communication and fast shipping--would buy from her again!
    4. Delicateangel gave one of my elfdolls a wonderful new home recently. She paid promptly and was lovely to work with; I would buy and sell with her with great confidence.
    5. Sold 2 dolls to delicateangel, she paid extremely fast and was just a lovely person to deal with! Thanks so much, I hope you love your new arrivals and had a Happy Birthday! *big hugs!*
    6. Bought my Namoo from delicateangel. Transaction was fast, friendly and he was here within the week, Extras too. Highly recommend.
    7. I just bought a Dollzone body from delicateangel for a really great price! :D He's in great condition, was packed well, and she shipped him super fast! I'm very very pleased! :) <3
    8. Just sold my Hana Angel Doll to delicateangel, and she is a delight to work with. Very, very fast payment. Can't wait to see her new family. A super buyer. :)
    9. I bought a Supia Yisol from her. She is such a sweet person. Very good communication, shipment fast as lightning. Very smooth international transaction!
    10. I bought a DZ Megi-head from delicateangel and I'm very pleased with the transaction. She was very nice, communicative and the head is just as descriped. I higly recommend her as a seller. Thank you again!
    11. I just recently sold my little ElfDoll Hana Angel to delicateangel, and she was so wonderful to work with. I had never sold outside of the United States, and she made the transaction so easy on my end. A pleasure and great lady to do business with. :) Thank you so much.