1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Demi669 & DemiDesignz

Mar 2, 2009

1. I bought 4 cans of MSC from her GO, the MSC was very well packaged and no problems encountered. Will definately order MSC from her in the future!

Thank so much!

2. Sold 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to Demi669. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Sold a pair of shoes to Demi669. Prompt payment, great communication. Recommended as a buyer, thanks again!

4. I have participated in mutiple of Demi669's GO's, including her MSC and Dollmore orders. She is very organized: prompt responding to PMs, keeps everyone updated on her thread, and ships very quickly after recieving our order. She's very friendly and helpful to people who've never participated in GO's before.

I definately have plans to participate in more of her GO's.

5. I've been part of a Dollmore GO and it was wonderful! She is very organized and prompt with updates, etc... Great to do business with.

Thank you!

6. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Demi. Great communication, super smooth and speedy transaction! Highly recommended! Thanks again Demi!!!

7. I was part of Demi's Dollmore GO and it was perfect. Fast, professional and very well run. Thanks!

8. Phenomenally run Dollmore GO. Will definitely seek out GO's that you run again, thank you!

9. I participated in Demi669's Dollmore group order. Response to PM's was quick and friendly. Everything was well organized and the thread kept up to date. Items were packed well and shipped quickly once they had arrived from Dollmore. Overall great experience.

Thanks Demi669! :daisy

10. Demi669 organized a Dollmore GO and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with her. The transactions went smoothly, and communication and step-by-step notifications were great. I would definitely participate in another GO run by Demi669! Thanks so much!

11. I just got my items from a Dollmore GO. Demi669 did a great job with it and I'm was amazed at how fast the order arrived! I would not hesitate to participate in any future GO's handled by Demi669

12. I participated in Demi'669's Dollmore Group order. It was fast, professional, and I found Demi to be friendly and super communicative. Great experience and I will definitely look for your GO's the next time I want something. Thanks bunches!

13. I also participated in Demi669's Dollmore group order. She did a wonderful job running it and kept everyone updated about the status of the order. I love my items and they arrived well packed and when she said they would! I would absolutely participate in one of her groups orders again :)

14. I was part of Demi669's Dollmore GO, and everything was perfect. My items were carefully packaged and quickly shipped, and we were kept up-to-date on everything. I'd join another GO of Demi's in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

15. As a first time GO participant, Demi669's Dollmore GO was a success for me. The GO was run extremely smoothly, updates were prompt and my items arrived quickly. Thank you so much!

16. I was part of Demi669's dollmore GO. It was my first time participating in a GO, and a very good experience. Communication and updates were prompt and the items arrived amazingly fast. I would definitly join another GO run by Demi.
      Thank you very much!

17. Participated in another MSC group order run by Demi669 and everything went great. She communicated with me about ordering options and was very organized. Invoices were sent out quickly and the MSC was ordered just as fast. She shipped my MSC out immediately, which I appreciate greatly! Thank you once again for running this group order and for being easy to talk to especially. The MSC was packaged just as nicely as last time.

18. Was in a GO with Demi669 for MSC and everything went wonderfully :D

19. I participated in Demi669's dollmore GO and was very satisfied. You find out about people when everything doesn't go exactly as planned. My order was late thru no fault of Demi669's (just probably held in customs) but my emails were answered promptly and she went above and beyond to find out what was happening. I would join any Go sponsored by Demi669 anytime. Thanks for a wonderful transaction.

20. Participated on the MSC Go from Demi. She was quick to order, and the MSC arrived very nicely packed to my house. Thank you!