1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Demi669 & DemiDesignz

Mar 2, 2009

1. I bought a WS Dragondoll Cheng head from Demi669 on the Marketplace. She was polite and a pleasure to do business with! I would definitely buy from her again.:)

2. Demi669 bought an in-progress modded Soom gem body from me in a very smooth transaction. She paid quickly and kept friendly communication. Overall a very pleasant sale, would not hesitate to do business with her again. C:

3. Joined a MSC group order run by Demi669. I submitted an order form on 6/28 indicating that I am staying in Washington temporarily, and that if the MSC is to be shipped to me after 8/5 I'd be back in California. Demi669 very nicely gave me a few extra days to pay for the MSC invoice on 9/6. I was invoiced for shipping on 9/18 and paid that one promptly. Two weeks later on 10/2, I contacted Demi669 about not receiving my package. She replies quickly to give me an order confirmation number that indicated that my package was shipped on 9/27 (nine days after paying the shipping invoice) and arrived 9/29 in Washington. I assumed that I must have not told her I was in California, but I checked my emails and saw that I did. I sent her a PM to inform her that the package has been shipped to the wrong address on 10/3, and did not receive a reply. I am giving Demi669 negative feedback for shipping the order to the wrong address and for spotty communication throughout the transaction.

4. I sold a dollmore girl to Demi and it was a great experience! Highly recommend !

5. I was part of the 2079 Realms GO that Demi ran. I can't praise her more for managing such a HUGE GO with so many people and yet still managing to stay on top of things! It really took a huge amount of dedication to manage this and I thank her. ^_^

My items arrived well packaged(though the postal service mangled the envelope a bit) and very promptly! A++

I will happily join any GO she runs again.

6. Demi ran a 2079 Realms GO that I was part of, and she was absolutely spectacular! She ran things very smoothly, despite the huge number of people and items oh which she had to keep track. Her communibation was great, aand she sent out my package remarkably fast.

I highly reccomend Demi as a GO leader. Thank you, Demi!

7. Demi lead a 2079 Realms GO that I joined. She did a fabulous job organizing and must be a saint for managing such a massive amount of people. Her comunication with us was great and I would gladly join any GO she hosts in the future.
      A+++++++++

8. I was also part of the 2079 Realms GO that Demi ran and everything went smoothly! She had so many people on this order, I'm amazed she didn't go crazy! But she was excellent and deserves a medal for all her hard work! :)

9. Was a part of Demi's 2079 Realms GO. It was a very gigantic GO but it went smoothly, communication was great, and despite the massive amount of items included in the GO, I received exactly what I ordered in a very timely manner. I'm actually impressed with how this all went and would definitely work with Demi again. Thanks!

10. Was part of the 2079 GO! Demi was a fantastic GO leader! Everything went smoothly and she was really well organized. Loved the items I got and they were packed fantastically. <3 Will join another one of her GO's in the future for sure! :D

11. I participated in a 2079Realms GO hosted by Demi. She kept everyone well-informed and had the patience of a saint throughout the whole ordeal. I would trust her for any other GO after seeing how well she handled this one. Thanks!

12. I was also part of the 2079Realms GO hosted by Demi. It was a very large GO and also my first. She was very organized and had good communication, keeping us well informed. Shipping was fast and well packaged. I'd trust her as a GO leader anytime after seeing how well she's handled this one. ^.^

Thanks!

13. I was in the 2079 Realms GO too and Demi did a spectacular job at managing a very large group order--great communication, well organized and timely shipp9oing. I must say it was an enormous task to run that order. I love my goodies too :)

14. I was also a part of the 2079 Realms GO and was very impressed with Demi and her patience :) I would absolutly be a part of another GO with her. Thanks for my stuff!!

15. Participated in a massive 2079 Realms group order and was very impressed by the way she managed the sheer amount of participants and items that were ordered. Would happily be in another group order with her. Thanks!

16. I was part of Demi's 2079 Realms GO, she was a wonderful Go leader especially dealing with an order of this magnitude. She was very professional every step of the way, and I received all the items I ordered packed with care. Thank you so much!

17. I was part of the 2079 Realms GO. I received all the items I ordered and they were packaged very well. I would join another one of Demi's group orders again.

18. Demi669 ran a huge 2079 GO that I participated in and it was great! It took a while to get people to get the items, but I'm so happy that I joined!! The shoes are fantastic! Thanks again!

19. I was in the 2079 GO that was ran by Demi. I applaud her for running this gigantic order! Which i can imagine was not an easy task but in the end I got my items and everything was perfect. Would I join another one of her GO's? Yes. :)

20. I was part of Demi669's 2079 Realms GO, and am impressed by her handling of an order of this magnitude! Everything was packaged well and arrived quickly. Thank you so much! :aheartbea