1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Demi669 & DemiDesignz

Mar 2, 2009

1. I was yet another participant in Demi's truly massive 2079 GO. Demi did a truly impressive job of keeping everything organized despite the high number of participants and items involved. Although things took a little while, Demi was very clear about having other commitments and always kept us updated on when she would be away. I am very happy with the experience and look forward to doing it again.

Thank you again, Demi!

2. I also participated in Demi's 2079 GO! She was amazing and helpful through the process as well as understanding, and it was all packaged safe and sound and arrived very quickly. Demi was awesome to work with and I'd gladly do it again if I had the chance. ^^

Thank you so much for the pleasure of working with you!!

3. I've purchase several shoes at the big go (2079 Realms) and I'm very happy. You did a great and huge job !!!!

4. I was also a part of the 2079 Realms GO. Unlike the others, I was very dissatisfied with the way this order was handled. While I understand there are many people in this order, it doesn't make up for the lack of communication. When I asked a question in the thread in case anyone else had the same question, I'd have to wait some time for an answer, and be told in a rude way, whether by Demi herself or by another member.

Demi received the order just before Thanksgiving. It took nearly two weeks for shipping invoices to be sent out. I paid my invoice on December 16th in hopes that Demi would have time to drop my package off at the post office before Christmas. My package was not finally sent out until December 31st.

She also stated that she visited the post office on December 26th and that it was closed, then later in the week when responding to another's question she stated she never went to the post office on the 26th. I understand not getting to the post office due to being too tired from the two jobs she said to be working, but to straight out lie and say you went doesn't make me feel any better.

Demi also had considerable lack of communication. She was at conventions almost every weekend, then very busy with school/work during the week. If you are this busy and can not get onto the computer at least a few times a week, you should not be running a GO.

While I did receive all my items (and had to overpay for a friggen shipping box), I will not be joining another GO run by Demi.

5. I was a big spender in Demi's 2079 GO. I thought she did an awesome job keeping track of all the orders and people involved in the GO. I couldn't have done it any better. With all the changes and long wait for enough items to make it to 10 count, she stayed on top of it! Great job and GIANT THANK YOU!!!!!
      PS even with shipping and packing the prices were well worth it:)

6. I apologize, I misread a post made by Demi. I thought she had lied about going to the PO on December 26th, but it was an error in reading on my part. I retract all statements I have made regarding her lying.

7. I participated in a group order for 2049 Realms. Was a pleasure to work with. She responded to me quickly always and was nice to me and worked with me even though I had forgotten about the order (it was a long time before there were enough orders.) . I think I made her mad though when I asked about the extra 5$ cause she did not reply.. I just want to say I am sorry If I angered you I was asking a general question.. I do forget a lot especially if long periods of time passes.. Anyway Great person!

8. I've joined the supermega 2079 Realms GO Demi669 opened and managed in a perfect and professional way, keeping thread always updated and shipping everything in few time once she got all parcels!
      It's not an easy thing to do when you open such big GO and deal with a loooot of people, really!!!
      It takes away a looot of time and patience, I suppose!!!
      I've admired her work here and I'd be gladly join another GO in future! She's been a great host, indeed!!!
      Thanks a lot for all your work ;)

9. Participated in her MSC GO #5 and everything went smoothly and easily! It got off to a slow start but I didn't know it was because she had certain prior engagements and car trouble but she did explain to us the reason for any delays and after paying my shipping invoice I received my package only 2 or 3 days later. I would definitely participate in another of her MSC GO's!

10. I participated in Demi's MSC GO#5, there was a delay with the shipping invoices but she was very organized and kept us informed. Thank you again for the work!

11. I was part of the MSC GO#5. The communication was good and the box the MSC was shipped in came through the mail nicely. This was a great GO to have as my first time. Thank you~:aheartbea

12. I was part of the MSC GO #5. Communication was good and the box shipped quickly and well packed. Thanks so much!

13. I sold a Demon Garden body to Demi669, payment and communication was excellent. Would do business with again. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

14. I had a great transaction with Demi669
      she paid quick and our communication was great
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

15. I was part of the MSC GO #6~ Demi669 was a little pokey with updates but all in all the transaction was very smooth and everything was handled very well. I got my order much faster than I had expected and everything is just as expected~ ^____^

16. I was part of the MSC GO#6. The updates were a little slow from Demi669, but she was quick to resolve any issues that arose. I received my order quickly and well packaged. Everything came as promised. Thanks!

17. I participated in Demi's MSC GO#6, y package arrived to me faster then I expected and all cans were well packed. Everything went smoothly!! Thank you! :)

18. I participated in Demi's MSC GO #6 -- communication was slow overall and Demi had to be poked for updates more than once, but she did respond quickly to communication. That being said, it would've been better if she was more proactive with keeping us updated as to what was going on with the GO and also her schedule if she wasn't going to be able to update us regularly. Items, when shipped, arrived very quickly and order was correct, no problems. Thanks!

19. I was part of the MSC GO#6 and it was all fine. Got my MSC and now all ready to go! :) Thanks

20. I was part of an MSC GO #7. The cans arrived to me safely in the end, but communication was somewhat poor and inconsistent and it took a full month between the MSC's arrival before being shipped out to individual GO members. There were some real-life reasons given for the last issue, and I wasn't in a big hurry so I wasn't hugely bothered, but I typically expect better communication at the very least. I never thought that my order wouldn't eventually reach me at some point, so I'm not completely dissatisfied, but I would hesitate to join another GO run by Demi669 again.