1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for demitasse/spacemuffin

Nov 13, 2006

1. Feedback for demitasse:
      Pos: 9
      Neg: 0

Past feedback recieved under spacemuffin:
      Pos: 10
      Neg: 1

2. I got something from Demitasse last year, was totally thrilled.
      (AAAAAA++++++++++ WOULD TRADE AGAIN!)

3. I've done numerous trades with demitasse and all of them came thru with flying colors! Danka!

4. She bought a necklace from me.
      A very friendly and helpfull person :)
      Hope to see you back!!

5. demitasse is awesome, paid quickly and is always super-nice and great to deal with! ^^

6. Just finished a very smooth and stress-free sale to Demitasse. I would really recogmend her as a buyer!

7. Great buyer, even if it was a bit accidental!! Hope your boy enjoys the pants!!!

8. Fun buyer and super fast payment! ^_~

9. Bought one of my chokers. Is super sweet and kind and quick with payment and lets you know when the item arrives. Highly recommended, thank you :)

10. Another great transaction and quick payment! Enjoy the wig! :D

11. Bought a pair of eyes from demitasse, and all went wonderful as always! Thanks, hun!

12. Bought a See no Evil shirt from Demitasse and it's perfect! It was shipped out very fast and everything went smoothly. I love to work with Demitasse again<3

TC

13. I bought an awesome pair of Elfdoll glasses from demitasse! She shipped them out uber-quickly and they were really well packaged as well! Thank you!

14. Sold a B-el faceplate to demitasse. She is very patient with me and an A++ buyer! Very fast payment!

15. Got necklace and katanas from demitasse!
      They arrived really fast and were exactly as described!
      Great ransaction!
      Thanks!

16. I bought a pair of shoes and a necklace from demitasse. They were priced well and shipped quickly. I was informed during every part of the transaction. Very very nice.

17. Demitasse bought a Unoa bust part from me. She paid promptly, was pleasant to communicate with and very understanding. Thank you!! :)

18. Just bought a Kuina white outfit from demitasse. The transaction went well and she was very helpful and patient with me. She kept me informed throughout the transaction and shipped quickly.
      Great transaction, I definitely recommend her!

19. I bought an Unoa Lusis from Demitasse! She was informative and friendly throughout the entire transaction and shipped my girl incredibly quickly : ) She's a brilliant seller and I highy reccomend her!

20. Awesome Seller ^_^
      I brought an Elfdoll Red from her and he arrived quickly and safely ^w^
      I'm really happy with him and she kept in contact the whole time and was always really polite ^_^ I highly recommend her as a seller! xxx
      Thanks again! I hope we do business again ^_^