1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Demivenom

Mar 5, 2008

1. why helloo there! if ive bought or sold anything from/to you, id greatly appreciate if you left some feedback!

2. I sold Luke a BW Nanuri 06 head and he was great to deal with. Good communication and quick payment. Would recommend to anyone!

Hope you really enjoy the head, Luke - I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out :)

3. Brilliant buyer, great communication. Couldn't ask for better!

4. I had a wonderful transaction with Demivenom.
      He purchased an SD shirt from me and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!!

5. I sold a WS TeLy 2nd Head to Demivenom. Fast payment and wonderful communication. Overall great transaction! :aheartbea

6. Sold a pair of SD Dollheart boots from the Nov08 Fukubukro do Demivenom. ^_^ Quick payment, good communication. Thanks!

7. Demivenom was in my Dollmore Xmas group order! The whole transaction went very well, the communication was great! I had a very nice experience with him!
      Thank you for joining this group order!! :)

8. Demivenom participated in my Shoes and Boots group order and I haven't any complaints at all. :D The transaction was a wonderfully smooth one with prompt invoice payments and great communication! Highly recommended~

:clover Thank you so much for joining one of my group orders!! :clover

9. Demivenom purchased a doll from me.Perfect buyer, great communications! Thanks

10. I sold a jacket to demivenom and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction from start to finish! Definitely a wonderful, highly recommended buyer! Thank you~! <3

11. Demivenom bought a Unoa Zero Marion faceplate from me, and the transaction went so smooth and perfectly~! She was a real pleasure to deal with, super sweet and kind with her replies. She let me know when the package arrived too~
      Thank you once again for totally amazing transaction! <3

12. I sold a pair of Heliot Hooves to Demivenom. Payment was fast and communication always friendly. A pleasure to deal with, thanks!

13. I sold a Unon body to Luke with layaway. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction, which meant that although the layaway was extended a bit beyond what we had originally discussed, we were able to work out alternative plans. All the payments were on time as promised, and I was informed as soon as the body had arrived at the other end. I always had a bias against layaway, but this transaction has been so pleasant it has made me reconsider. Thank you so much, Luke ~ I hope you get loads of enjoyment out of your newly completed Unon girl:)

14. I recently had the honor of Luke/Demivenom participating in my Soom MD, Heliot, split and I don't think things could have gone any more smoothly than they did. :) The wait time was long but he was patient, and payments were fast and on time, then he was always quick to respond and not to mention polite. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again, thanks again and I hope you enjoy your new head. <3

15. I sold a wig to Demivenom and the transaction simply couldn't have been better~! He's very kind, quick to reply to PMs, and I received his payment immediately after I sent him the total.

Thank you~!!! :cake:

16. Demivenom participated in a For My Doll GO I recently ran. He paid extremely quickly and kept in very good contact throughout! Awesome to deal with. C: :aheartbea

17. i bought some Heliot parts from Demivenom, and i am please as punch with the whole transaction.... he's really sweet! shipped as promised, the parts were packed carefully, and arrived in perfect condition... great seller.

18. Purchased a BJD from Demivenom - she was well packed - arrived safely and was as described in perfect conditon. Demivenom answered all my questions which was much appreciated. Thank You Demivenom - I love my girl!!

19. Bought a gorgeous doll head from Demivenom, who was so terrific to get back to me after my inquiry in-case-there-should-be-interest-by-someone-in-the-body-only! Wonderful, friendly seller to get to transact with!

20. This is kind of late, but still....

I bought a B&G boy body from demivenom. He was very helpful in discussing a short layaway with me and was friendly during communication. The body arrived in a timely manner and it's just perfect for my boy! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!