1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Demondolfie

Jul 28, 2007

1. Hello~
      If you've bought something for me or if I bought something for you, please leave feedback here. :)

Thanks~:D

2. (I'm the first one, yay! )

Demondolfie sold me her beautiful DoC Si. She was very sweet to deal with, and was even willing to hold him for me as I was going out of town the next day. Very friendly and communicative, I would recommend buying from her. ;)

3. Demondolfie is a very reliable artist ^^

I was very happy with the custom tattoo she did for my Peaquod. I asked her to cover a mark on the arm (I did it while doing the tanning and couldn't fix it) and she did it seamlessly. The design is exactly the style I wanted too!

Thanks for the tattoo!
      [​IMG]

4. Ok, once upon a time, I sold demondolfie a pair of Mimiwoo boots..
      She paid me really quickly and communication was excellent.
      An A+++ buyer! :)

5. I sold an Dollheart outfit to dear demondolfie, she is a great buyer to deal with!:D
      Thank you~

6. I buy from her a Bory, she is a nice girl, Thank you very much!!!!!!! I will buy from her again. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bought a Nanuri 07 head from demondolfie. Communication was great, the wrapping was cafully done and it arrived fast. :) Lovely gal <3 Thanks so much again!

8. I sold some MSD clothes to Demondolfie and she was a pleasure to work with, very quick with replies/PMs. A smooth transaction. Thank you. <3