1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for denhamgal

Feb 26, 2011

1. denhamgal didn't have a feedback thread, so I have started one for her.:)

denhamgal recently purchased my Multihead Ante. She was lovely to sell to, paid super fast and let me know when the head arrived safely. I would sell to her again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much! :D

2. Denhamgal purchased a puki faceplate from me, and the transaction was perfect! She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. :) Thank you!

3. Denhamgal purchased items from me from my Puki store. Great customer! Excellent communication! Thank you Pat!

4. denhamgal bought some pkf clothing from me. She is a great, friendly, polite buyer and the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much!

5. Terrific buyer!

Pat purchased a LittleFee Ante Elf from me, and the transaction went perfectly! She contacted me and paid on the same day, and let me know when little Ante arrived. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. She gets my highest recommendation!

Thanks so much!

6. Excellent buyer! denhamgal purchased a puki body from me and she paid right away. She provided excellent communication and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended! Thanks so much :)

7. Denhamgal purchased a Pukifee Zoe for me and everything went great (: She paid promtly and let me know when she arrived. Thank you very much! (:

8. Haha woops. I meant from!

9. +1
      Excellent buyer! Denhamgal purchased a Chocopuki Pukisha set from me. Thank you! :)

10. denhamgal recently purchased a set of Littlefee #4 hands from me. Communication was excellent, she paid quickly and then let me know as soon as they arrived! It was a perfect transaction and I'd definitely sell to her again. Highly recommended!

11. denhamgal bought a LTF outfit from me, and paid quickly, communication was great! Thanks!! :)

Chris

12. I recently had my second transaction with denhamgal, and again it was very easy and super smooth! I had for sale a Pukifee Bonnie faceplate, which she decided to purchase. Denhamgal was lovely to sell to, paid super fast and let me know when the head arrived safely. I still recommend her and would sell to her again. Thank you! :)

13. Sold Denhamgal a multihead and it was a fantastic transaction.

14. I sold my realpuki roro to Denhamgal, she paid super quick and the whole transaction was extrememly pleasant, I would deffinately work with her again. :)

15. Denhamgal Bought a puki puki from me . Quick payment and good communication! It was a pleasure dealing with her! thank you~

16. Denhamgal purchased a LittleFee Rolly Girl from me and was quite a pleasure to work with! She was very courteous and quick with communication, making the transaction a breeze! She asked good questions and let me know when Rolly arrived safe and sound! Overall, I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! ♥

17. denhamgal adopted my MNF girl, great buyer with prompt payment and very friendly communication!!!! It was a pleasure dealing with her, and a wonderful experience overall. Thank you so much!!

18. Denhamgal purchased face up services from me. She was prompt with payment and communication. A+

19. Denhamgal bought a MNF Shushu from me on short layaway and the transaction went super smooth! I would definitely do business with her again! A+++!

20. I just purchased a Bisou face plate from Pat, wonderful transaction! Bisou is precious! Thanks so much