1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DENKIVA

May 19, 2008

1. I don't have a feedback thread established and I'm running the Zero minimee order so I figured I'd have a place to start leaving comments about the quality of my transactions.

yoroshiku,

denkiva

2. Denkiva bought a Minimee head from me, and the transaction went very smoothly. She had great communication, paid very quickly, and was a very pleasant person to deal with.

Thanks so much!! ^___^

3. Denkiva is the rockin'-est rockin' rock pants that ever have rocked.

Also she is GREAT to do business with!

*showers with love*

4. Held a minimee group order I participated in, great communication and she did a great job!
      Thank you so much :aheartbea

5. I just can say the same!
      I will vote your for making a group order which ever it will be!

6. Denkiva bought doll glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. I bought a ZERO Minimee head from denkiva and she was just wonderful to deal with! She always kept me informed about what was going on and was so kind! Every question I had was answered quickly. Denkiva is just the best seller! I really hope to do deal with her again! Thank you so much for being awesome! :D