1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dennis@DSF

Jun 18, 2007

1. Hi :) Just starting a thread for feedback for meselfs :D Thanks*
    2. Dennis just purchased a School Head from me. Fast payment, and great and friendly pms, would buy from or sell to Dennis without any hesitation. Highly recommended! - Barb
    3. Dennis purchased a doll from me. We had great communication and he paid right away. Thanks so much!!!!
    4. Sold to Dennis@DSF and the transaction was great, thanks so much! =^_^=
    5. I bought a School A head from Dennis, and everything went BEAUTIFULLY! He shipped almost immediately, everything with payment went smoothly, and I've NEVER received a doll head/part better packed than the one Dennis sent. There was no way that head was moving at all! :XD: I can't say enough good about him! Thank you! :aheartbea :aheartbea
    6. I bought a Bobobie girl body from Dennis. The body arrived really quickly and safely.
      Thank you so much!
    7. I bought a Volks Michele on a Delf girl body from Dennis@DSF, and it was overall a great transaction! He graciously sent me extra photos when I asked for them, shipped quickly, everything was as described/pictured, and Dennis was super friendly throughout.

Thank you again! :aheartbea
    8. Dennis bought a Dollzone Benjamin head from me. It was a pleasure dealing with him! Very nice to communicate with, prompt payment - couldn't wish for a better buyer! I'd definitely sell to him again!