1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Derdre

Oct 27, 2015

1. Feedback thread !!

2. Derdre participated in a Luts split with me and the transaction was very smooth. Payment was sent in a timely manner and they were quick to notify me when they received their package in the mail. Overall very pleasant to deal with and I would definitely do business with them again!

3. Derdre answered my "looking for" post and i was able to buy from her rosette heel feet.
      Communication was great and the feet posted quicly and safely.
      A perfect transaction.
      Thank you miss. :)

4. I'm glad I ended up not needing a "Problem Transactions" thread for Derdre, and I'm sorry, but this is a neutral feedback. Here are the facts:

- Oct. 15th, 2017: I contacted her about a Volks DD she had for sale. Since price was negotiable, I submitted my best offer and asked if she had eyes to go with the doll, as I had none. She replied to me by saying:

We ended up being from the same country, so she chose to reply in Spanish. From here on until the end of the transaction, all our conversations were in Spanish, hence I offer here the translation: "I have the eyes from the first picture, I can accept your offer if you send the payment as Friends & Family". I'm sure many of you understand she was implying that the eyes were included. Be it confusing wording on her side or just a misunderstanding, that's what I understood, hence I took it the doll would come with eyes.

- I sent the first payment the next day (Oct. 16th, 2017) as we agreed to a 2 installments layaway. That's when I said "thanks about the eyes" and the misunderstanding came out. She replied to me the next day (Oct. 17th, 2017) saying she didn't understand that sentence, so I got back to her and explained what I meant (that I understood she was including the eyes). She got back to me and stated she never implied she was sending them. She wrote she only meant "yes, I do have the eyes", and asked me to pay an extra 15€ fee if I wanted the eyes.

- Oct. 18th, 2017: I wrote back to her stating that it was a misunderstanding due to her confusing wording. After what she said to me in her first reply, I expected the eyes, because, even if it was indeed unintentional, she implied she was sending the eyes, hence we agreed to it.

- The next day, as I hadn't gotten a reply and was a little weary about the outcome, I sent her the last payment (I initially planed to send it by the beginning of November, but managed to get the funds earlier) and wrote a reply stating again the misunderstanding as it was not my fault as far as I was concerned. That day (Oct. 19th, 2017) she got back to me stating that she hadn't yet received the money (it was a bank transfer, so of course it took a few hours to get to her account, which I had already warned her about), and that she was unilaterally cancelling the sale, urging me to tell her a bank account to refund the money.

As it is against the rules and I didn't want it to happen, I replied stating that I'd rather my doll be shipped without eyes than not shipped at all. I also asked her if she was sure she wanted to cancel the transaction, as it would leave me with no choice but to leave her a negative feedback on Problem Transactions. I said I'd wait for her reply before taking further action, to give her time to calm down and think about it.

On that same day, I posted a thread in the Ask the Mods forums, explaining the facts and asking if it'd be ok to open a Problem Transaction Thread in case things took turn for the worse. They got back to me and said it was completely ok and that I had to open one, but I still wanted to see if Derdre got back to me and we could solve things "politely" without having to resort to one.

Luckily for me, she wrote back that same day and said she was shipping the doll, but asked that I waited a couple of days as the post office wasn't open during afternoon where she lived. I said I was ok with waiting.

- On Tuesday (Oct. 24th, 2017), when 4 working days had already gone by, I wrote to her asking if she had actually shipped my doll and she replied sending me the tracking number. Apparently, she had sent the doll on Monday. I do not appreciate that I had to go after her for information, but it's ok.

- I got the doll the next day (Oct. 25th, 2017) in the late afternoon and was appalled to see that Derdre had shipped a DD doll inside her inner box, with no outer box to protect her. She hadn't even tied the ties inside the carboard to secure her inside the box. I have pictures to prove this, I can show them if need be. As many of you know, Volks sends some of their DD dolls inside a soft carboard box with transparent plastic so that the face of the doll shows. The inside of the box has a thin layer of cardboard with ribbon attached so that you can tie it around the waist and the feet of the doll to avoid risks during shipping. Since the box is thin and not sturdy at all, it's always best to ship the doll protected inside a sturdier box, but Derdre did not. Luckily, although the poor girl came home tumbling inside a soft box that had been half smashed by the Post Office, she was alright. Had I lived elsewhere in the planet and I don't want to imagine the state in which I would have received the doll... Thank God we were both Spaniards.

TLDR; this was a highly unpleasant transaction that I wish not repeat. I got the doll, but she was poorly packed and I had to fight to actually get her, since Derdre unilaterally decided she didn't want to sell the doll to me, even though I had already paid for her.

#4 I_love_EL, Oct 26, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    5. Hi, I had a great transaction with Derdre. I bought a doll head from her and it arrived no problem. Just a note about Spanish mail. It isn't tracked by USPS, so I had no idea it was in the country, and it just showed up at my door :) Derdre packed it in a cute round box that I'm definitely going to use to store any future floating heads :D Or else turn it into a hat box! Thanks Derdre!

6. I bought a body from Derdre. She answered any questions I had without too much delay and the body arrived quickly and safely. Overall a smooth and positive transaction, thank you!

7. I bought a Doll Leaves Pepper from Derdre and am very happy with the transaction. She answered all my questions promptly and shipped the doll a couple of days after receiving payment. Came home today to find the doll safe and sound on my doorstep. Thanks so much!

8. I purchased a Fairyland Sia seahorse tail in mint color from Derdre.
      She was quick to reply and communication was perfect, as she let me know when she got the money and immediately sent me the tracking number.

Upon arrival of the tailI had some points I needed her input on and she's been a dear to work with, even agreeing on contacting Fairyland on my behalf, in case FL would not be willing to send me a replacement part for the top of the tail, as there are two thin resin spots, one of which has already broken through and making me fear that the whole tail-torso connection bit might break on the inside, once the upper part and head is strung onto it.

That said, I'd totally deal with Derdre again -^3^-

Thank you for the lovely transaction!

9. I bought a Doll Leave Alex from Derdre. She was very nice, the doll arrived quick and safe. Beautifull and like new. I'm very happy with the transaction:)