1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for designdollstudio

Aug 7, 2009

1. Here is my feedback thread!
      I will do my best to make every transaction a positive experience!
      Thank you for everything!:)

2. Oh, I'm the first to leave feedback!!

I can reccomend Designdollstudio very highly. She bought a Puki body from me and kept me informed every step of the way! Very sweet, fun to talk to and a great reliable buyer! Thank you so much for your business and I wish you the best of luck with your Puki!!

DMM :kitty2

3. I sold a Pukisha faceplate to Designdollstudio, she was great to work with and told me the moment that the package arrived. I would gladly work with Designdollstudio again anytime! :)

4. I just did a trade of a faceplate with designdollstudio and what a nice experience it was! The head arrived quickly and safely wrapped and she is lovely to communicate with.
      Thankyou very much Ana!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

5. Designdollstudio commissioned a puki wig from me-she's a great buyer! Fast payment, great communication, very patient-thank you so much! Recommended buyer!

6. Totally recommend Ana (Desgindollstudio) I have 2 beautiful dresses from Ana for my Lati White, perfect sewing, beautiful packaging, friendly service A+ :D

7. Designdollstudio bought a SP zoe face-plate from me, everything went smoothly, great communication! Would do business with them again! 5 stars *****
      :)

8. I just purchased a puki head from designdollstudio, and everything went smoothly-- good communication, prompt shipping, arrived in good condition. I'd definitely recommend her to do business with. :)

9. I bought Multihead Ante on pukipuki body from designdollstudio, she kept me up to date and shipped quickly, the doll arrived in great condition with a free cute dress!!! The doll is just lovely!!! Thanks!!!​

10. Ana (designdollstudio) bought a LTF Leah faceplate from me. Payment was super fast and communication was very friendly :) she let me know when the package arrived safely! Would definitely do business with Ana again!
      Thank you~~